Chinese-Forums

can someone show me how to download this file?

xgeva

• New Members

Hi to everybody. This may be a repost because I can't see my last post here. I am half Chinese and its a shame that I do understand spoken Cantonese a little but can't read Chinese. I am trying to fix my phone and need to acquire this firmware file from this Chinese website. From what I understand ,I need to have 2 points to see the download link (possibly by purchasing some credits), but I can't even get pass registration to the website. I was wondering if someone would be able to let me know what I need to do to gain access to the link.

the file I try to download is VS810PP1_05 US from the second (not the first post)

http://wwww.modespace.net/Firmware-668371-1-1.html

Thank you so much and good day to you all!

I have noticed the lack of response to your question and in asking myself why, I thought well I am not just going to click on the link and see because I don't want to find myself endangering my computer.

So maybe if you just pasted the text or a screen shot of the things you are trying to understand you may have more luck getting some help.

• New Members

Thanks for your reply. Here are two screenshots. I don't know what it wants me to do in order to see the link. When I sign up, neither capcha is deemed correct by their system as it appears. I want to email them but don't know where in the page to find their contact information.

post-62979-0-56002700-1445221718_thumb.jpg

post-62979-0-72505000-1445221719_thumb.jpg