Chinese-Forums

Can anyone please help me with an chinese assignment? :)

TheaKA

Hi everyone! 

Im danish and I am studying chinese. 

I have an assignment for tomorrow, and I would love it someone would help me! :) (beginner level)

Im just gonna post what I wrote here:

(Odense is my hometown and Tietgen Handelsgymnasium is my school)

我来介绍一下自己。我叫田安琪。我是二十一岁了和 我住在Odense。今年我将毕业。我学过中文在三年。我的学校教Tietgen Handelsgymnasium 现在我要取学大学再哥本哈根。我很多新朋友在中学。我学习很多汉语和汉字。后大学我到去中国和工作。我爱中国和中文,我似乎很有趣!我期待我的前途在中国。

Wǒ lái jièshào yīxià zìjǐ. Wǒ jiào tián'ān qí. Wǒ shì èrshíyī suìle hé wǒ zhù zài odense. Jīnnián wǒ jiāng bìyè Wǒ xuéguò zhōngwén zài sān niánWǒ de xuéxiào jiào Tietgen Handelsgymnasium. Xiànzài wǒ yào qù xué dàxué zài gēběnhāgēn. Wǒ hěnduō xīn péngyǒu zài zhōngxué. Wǒ xuéxí hěnduō hànyǔ hé hànzì. Hòu dàxué wǒ dào qù zhōngguó hé gōngzuò. Wǒ ài zhōngguó hé zhōngwén, wǒ sìhū hěn yǒuqù! Wǒ qídài wǒ de qiántú zài zhōngguó.

It should mean the following:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Tian Anqi. I am twenty one years old and I live in Odense. This year I will graduate. I have studied Chinese in three years. My school is Tietgen Handelsgymnasium. Now I want to go to an university in Copenhagen. I have made a lot of new friends in high school. I learned a lot of Chinese and Chinese characters. After college I want to go to China and work. I love China and the chinese language, I think it is very interesting! I look forward to my future in China.

I hope you guys can help me! 

Thea 

:) 

Let's see....

我学过中文在三年 is wrong - have another try...'

现在我要取学大学再哥本哈根。 - also wrong, rewrite with 上大学

我很多新朋友在中学。 - where's your verb?

Also you have a couple of wrong characters in there - 去/取 for example

There are other problems, but I'll save some for others to point out. Generally your meaning is clear, but your word order could be better. 

• Like 1

I'm from China,and if I do this self-introduction,it gonna be like this:

我来做一下自我介绍。我叫田安琪,今年21岁,家住Odense。我的学校叫Tietgen Handelsgymnasium,我学了三年中文,今年就将毕业了。之后,我打算去哥本哈根上大学。我在高中交了很多新朋友。我学习了很多汉语知识,认识了很多汉字。大学毕业后,我想去中国工作。我热爱中国和汉语,我觉得汉语非常有趣!期待未来在中国的生活。

I changed some order of sentences ,so that it could be more smooth and more logical.

Hi, Anqi. I think your Chinese writing is quite good, and I modified some sentences about your article. Hope it will helpful to your Chinese learning.

Original version:

我来介绍一下自己。我叫田安琪。我二十一岁了和 我住在Odense。今年我将毕业。我学过中文在三年。我的学校Tietgen Handelsgymnasium 现在我要取学大学再哥本哈根。我很多新朋友在中学。我学习很多汉语和汉字。后大学我到去中国和工作。我爱中国和中文,我似乎很有趣!我期待我的前途在中国。

Revised version:

我来介绍一些我自己。我叫田安琪。我今年二十一岁了, 我住在Odense. 我今年就要毕业了。我已经学习中文三年了。我的学校是Tietgen Handelsgymnasium。我即将要去哥本哈根上大学。我在高中的时候结识了许多的新朋友。我学习了很多的中文知识。大学毕业后,我想到中国去工作, 因为我喜欢中国, 我喜欢中文。我觉得中文非常有趣!我期待未来我在中国的生活!

For the red part of your original version, I think you should pay more attention. Hope your Chinese will get better and better !

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everone

I am Marte (火星 in Chinese). I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I just wondered if 和 can be used to coordinate two verbphrases as in the OP's 

我是二十一岁了g 我住在Odense。 I am under the impression that it could only be used with nouns/pronouns/noun phrases.