Chinese-Forums

Visa Forms Website: Candle for Love

xuexiansheng

Well, I never thought it would happen to me, but it did. I fell in love with a Chinese girl and we want to get married.

I'm totally new to this process and was bowled over by the complicated Visa process and was a bought to start posting on Chinese Forums with questions about what to do and where to go. But, a bit of Googling and I found a forum very much like this one dedicated specifically to Chinese citizens and their (intended or actual) spouses working through the Visa process and sharing their experience. The website has lots of information and most seems up-to-date or not too old.

I've noticed a lot of visa questions like this in the past here on the forums and I feel this could be a valuable asset for those in a similar situation to mine. If you are interested in K1/K3, Green cards, I-129F, I-130, CR1, DCF try:

Candle for Love

Also, I found a Chinese website with lots of info about if you want to give your fiancee or Spouse something to read in their native tongue.

中文BBS about 美國的簽證:

婚姻類移民美國互助論壇

I found this helpful for vocabulary for communicating with my fiancee. Good luck to all!  :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! The process is fairly straightforward if you read all the fine print and dot all your i's. I can't say it will be the most romantic part of our relationship...but, nothing shows your love and willingness to sacrifice like filling out tedious paperwork!  :P

Another good website for visa issues, not China specific, but has lots of good info:

Visa Journey