Chinese-Forums

Teaching kids chinese(and also pokemon in chinese)

dr0pe

Hi guys!

I am starting to teach my son chinese and I would like to know if any of you have had experince teaching kids, do you?

Also, he really like pokemon right now, so I find that a good way is to let him watch pokemon dubbed in chinese with chinese subtitles, does anyone know where can I download it?

谢谢你们!

I am starting to teach my son chinese and I would like to know if any of you have had experince teaching kids, do you?

Yes, but not teaching Chinese to kids (I could in a pinch, though).

Also, he really like pokemon right now, so I find that a good way is to let him watch pokemon dubbed in chinese with chinese subtitles, does anyone know where can I download it?

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrifpgxp.html

Don't be fooled by the phrase at the beginning and the theme tune, the rest is dubbed in Mandarin (Taiwan dubbed, so the subs are traditional Chinese).

Use a proxy located in China? If that fails or you can't find one, search for any/all of the following on your video sharing/torrenting site of choice:

• 精灵宝可梦
  • 神奇宝贝
  • 宠物小精灵
  • 口袋妖怪

As far as I know the franchise doesn't have an official name in Chinese, hence the four different names.