Chinese-Forums

Long shot but here goes....

zafu

I used to buy this incense when I was a kid. I have NEVER seen it since. Does anyone know where I can buy this, I don't think it was particularly expensive and i used to get it from a local Martial Arts Shop that sold general Oriental goods?

Thanks in advance!!

post-53388-0-65060400-1451575784_thumb.jpg

Tony...

There's a mix of things going on in that picture. But from what I can make of it:

檀香衛生香

檀香 is Indian Sandalwood, and 衛生香 is like environmental incense, as in to purify the air. It looks like there are some on Taobao.

古城桂花香

古城 seems to be a company. 桂花香 is osmanthus fragrance. This looks to be available on Taobao.

九天象藏香

Not sure what this smells like, but the exact product is available on Taobao.

奇楠香

奇楠 is agarwood.

There's a mix of things going on in that picture. But from what I can make of it:

檀香衛生香

檀香 is Indian Sandalwood, and 衛生香 is like environmental incense, as in to purify the air. It looks like there are some on Taobao.

古城桂花香

古城 seems to be a company. 桂花香 is osmanthus fragrance. This looks to be available on Taobao.

九天象藏香

Not sure what this smells like, but the exact product is available on Taobao.

奇楠香

奇楠 is agarwood.

That looks great. Do you think you could help me order - I'm very new to Chinese and can't read enough to make the order....sorry to be a nuisance!

Hmm also the brand logo seems to be identical at the top of most of the packages.

So we're looking for a special incense for martial artists made by Gucheng 古城香业 (or a copycat).

I had a quick look at their website http://www.eguchengxiangye.com/ but searching for 练功 gave no results...

In the UK I would have a look on amazon.uk had a very quick look myself, loads to see, good chance the one you want is there.

Also most big cities in the UK have at least one chinese supermarket or even a china town, could be worth a trip to your nearest one.