Chinese-Forums

HSK score analysis tool - chinesetest.cn

Duomi

Hi all, been a while,

I remember the official HSK website, chinesetest.cn, offered an analysis tool whereby you could compare the global averages for a particular HSK test against your score. However, I can't seem to find the link.. I imagine the link should be where "Analysis" is written in the picture below (from the chinesetest.cn website; my scores.) Any idea where I could find this analysis tool? I am doing a brief lecture on preparing for the HSK soon, and thought it would be useful.

Thanks! 

post-49079-0-10750900-1451805940_thumb.png

Thanks Geiko. Perhaps the link expires after a while... If anyone still has access to their 'Analysis' link, could you please take a screenshot and upload it here. It is useful to display the averages for the different sections, and to show what percentage of people attain different scores. Thanks!

Update: Just called the chinesetest.cn website office, and they said the Analysis function is no longer available :( . I asked if they had any available data on average scores for particular HSK exams, and they unfortunately do not.. If anyone still has their Analysis data available, I would be very grateful if you might send it to me. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure what exactly the analysis tool was. However, HSK certificates do stll include an overview of results by percentile for each section (so that you can figure how you did in the overall exam and each section in comparison to everyone else).

Would it help you to collect this data from various different people? I guess one person per exam level per month would be enough, over time you might get quite a bit of data.

I could provide the data for HSK 4 on November 14, 2015 - let me know if you´re interested!