Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

I'd say deadlines are different per country, depending on your Government's notice. Ours here in The Philippines will be on March 7th. That means, all aspiring applicants should have submitted ALL of their requirements on March 7 (Monday) end of business day.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I'm currently having doubts about the agency number...

What agency number should I put in the form ?  If I'm applying with the chinese embassy in my country, should I put the embassy's agency #?  I contacted two universities in order to get a pre-admission letter, and each time they gave me their agency number... Does it mean that I should put the chinese university agency number if I apply with a pre-admission letter ? 

I'm a bit lost  :-?

I'd say deadlines are different per country, depending on your Government's notice. Ours here in The Philippines will be on March 7th. That means, all aspiring applicants should have submitted ALL of their requirements on March 7 (Monday) end of business day.

yep.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

Edited by Chris Two Times

Good question: does it still have all the answers to the questions on the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form"? Is it on that form? If so, I imagine it could still be valid.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

Important question: Is my phys. examination form valid if my doctors will write in it by hand and not print on computer?

I'm not sure. I just did the parts I have to fill out (personal info and checklists) on the computer and the doctor filled in his parts in pen.

If anybody still having the doubt about filling up Physical form,

I can post my old and current PH form for clarification.

- Shaan

This is the part that is worrying me the most, just cause I can't seem to find a solid answer. 

I took my physical and tests in January. I am getting the form filled out again and dated so that it remains "valid" through the application process and when I arrive in China. 

I don't know if I have to retake the tests (TB, X-Ray, ECG, Blood, Urine) or if it is okay to just have the doctor fill out the form and date it for right now (as opposed to January). I've been reading that you need pictures of your x-rays and blood work reports for when you arrive in China, if that is the case then will I have to redo all those tests? Others have said that they make you do those tests again in China anyway so you do not need them. Does anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Also just to make sure. I do not need to send any x-ray pictures or blood work report with the form/application right? Just the form filled out with the picture half stamped and the second form signed and stamped? 

Sorry to keep asking questions, I just want to be 100% sure to avoid complications in the future. And the CSC website isn't very informative.

Also I would be staying for more than six months.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I am a little late to the game this year and running around a bit gathering everything I need together.

My question is related to the physical exam. I know I have to send two copies of the actual FORM with my application. Do I have to send two copies of my tests, like xray and blood tests, as well? What is everyone doing?

Thank you!

Hi All!

First post here. I am applying for the scholarship this year too and need to get all my docs organised ASAP!! Deadline closes 20th March in Australia.

A few questions...

1) The admin lady at the Confucius Institute I attend classes at told me we don't actually need to do any xrays and blood tests - just need to get a doctor to fill in and sign. Is that correct?

2) I want to apply for the Chinese language course... would this fall under the Bilateral program and will I be an "undergraduate student"?

3) Also... what is everyone writing in their "Study Plan"?

Thanks all :)

I also don't understand the complete reason why this medical examination is still part of the requirements asked by CSC, because when you get to China, they would still require you to do another medical exam through a local hospital (which you will have to pay as well). I had to finish everything, had every piece of paper notarized, then had it Authenticated (red ribbon) by our government's Department of Foreign Affairs, and when I passed it to the Chinese embassy for my visa application, they said, they don't need the medical results anymore. I arrived in China and was told, these papers are also not recognized, eventhough they were not even 3 weeks-old. They said I'd have to redo the whole medical process, and have the sealed results envelope given to the visa application center.

So, in my opinion, you'd have to check with your local Chinese Embassy what they really want from you. Again, each country is different. Don't rely too much on what the other people are doing, not unless you're from their same country.

• Like 1

• New Members

Ametfive have you heard anything from Ghana scholarship secretariat concerning the scholarship again? I always check on their site as how they told us but still no information about Chinese Government scholarship, please do you have any updates from them?

Important question: Is my phys. examination form valid if my doctors will write in it by hand and not print on computer?

Based off the application i sent in last year that got accepted, they do not care at all what is on your phys. exam form as long as it is included...

Your mileage may very though

Has anybody applied to two different schools directly with the CSC? I'd like to send my application straight to the universities, but I'm unsure as to how I should write it down on the CSC since it asks you to rank the schools. Will they even consider me if I put them #2?

@Chris: If you're still using the American agency #, do you know where you're sending the application? To the Consulate? To the schools with the agency no?

Sorry for being late ,I was out of town 8)

ae69ac469310783.jpg 76ef1e469310784.jpg e01381469310787.jpg 9ef113469310790.jpg

I have seen many questions like how many copy to be attached? original and a copy ? both original ?

You all need 2 Photocopy of filled Physical form.Keep your original form with you,it may need u for Visa Application.

Cantabile

*You don’t need to worry too much on that.I was having so much of doubts like u,When i applied for the first time (thats in 2007). :P

*Its ok just have the Doctor fillout the form.I prefer a government authorized Doc,means who having Gazetted rank (otherwise, in some cases you might need another medical when u arrived china)

*Make sure He signed and Stamped his official seal.

*You don’t need any pictures X-rays,ECG,Blood reports….Nothing to be added with application …(Keep the Record with you for your reference ,it may not use again anyway)

*most case you don’t go for a remedial there.,sometimes it depends on your country ,your past PH reports and reports signed by local doctors who has not authorized .

(In my case I haven’t undergone any further medical in china )

Download all samples Here Archive.zip

Here is the Visa Application form for X Visa ( JW202 )

(Attach your Admission letter and Physical certificate for Visa )

dd2046469310142.jpg

Residence Permit form to be submitted after your Arrival

e4d750469310144.jpg

• Like 1