Chinese-Forums

Wordlists for Hanyu Jiaocheng, Book 1 & 2 - 汉语教成 - 第一册- Vocabulary

mvdberg112

Here is all the vocabulary from the well known book "Hanyu Jiaocheng" Book 1, both part 1 and part2, that is Lesson 1 to 30.

In Chinese: 汉语教成-第一册-上 and 汉语教成-第一册-下. This is the 2006 edition of the book. Here is a picture of the two volumes:
post-50134-0-74911900-1453726236_thumb.jpg
There is an Excel file and a ZIP with ZDT exports.

The .TXT files in the ZIP file can be easily imported into ZDT with the 'import' function. The defaults should work, which are:
1. Click 'New' in the Categories tab to create a new category.
2. Type a name, for example 'B1-Lesson01' and click 'Finish'.
3. Select that category.
4. Click 'Import'.
5. In 'File to import' field, select the TXT for Lesson 1, which is B1-L01.
6. Leave Import format and File encoding,  , which 'zdt' and 'UTF-8'. Import into category should already point to the new created category.
7. Click Finish.

Feel free to share with anyone and anybody! Please, let me know if you find any mistakes, unclarities or have any other questions.

Good luck!

Hanyu Jiaocheng Book1 (2006) v1.0.xls

Hanyu-Jiaocheng-Book1-ZDT-format.zip

Update: the XLS for book 2 can be found in post 5. There you can also find links to the TXT files for book 2.

Update2: Book 3 is coming, though only until chapter 14 or so.

Edited by mvdberg112
Added info
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This post has indeed only book 1 in it, so it is right if you don't see book 2. 

Below I have attached to XLS files, one for lesson 1-10, and one for lesson 11-20. However, I didn't have time to clean them up properly. Sometimes the order of the field changes; read through the file and if you have any questions, please, let me know.

I have used these XLS files for creating the TXT files, so the content of the TXT files and the XLS should be identical. It was my custom that any change in the TXT was also updated in the XLS. But it's a long time ago, so I might have forgotten what my habits were at the time. Note:  the TXT files for book 2 are also on this forum:  https://www.chinese-forums.com/forums/topic/36996-zdt-090b1-relased/page/3/ And lesson 20 is here.

You need to convert the XLS into TXT files before you could import them into ZDT. But if you use another program, the XLS can be useful.

Good luck studying!

JiaoCheng Book2-Xia-v2.2-cleaned-up.xls JiaoCheng Book2-Shang-v3.xls

You are free to use it however you want, to upload it any flashcard program or whatever, completely free, if you just let me know any mistakes or omissions you find, so i can update and correct the files, for many others to enjoy.

Here is the XLS with Wordlists for book 3 of Hanyu Jiaocheng, - 汉语教成 - 第一册-

It's from Lesson 01 to 13, and of lesson 14 a draft. 

Hanyu Jiaocheng Book3 v1.0.xls

You are free to use it however you want, to upload it any flashcard program or whatever, completely free, if you just let me know any mistakes or omissions you find, so i can update and correct the files, for many others to enjoy.