Chinese-Forums

Chinese learning resources for Spanish-speakers

boctulus

Hi / Hola

Si hablas español, y quieres aprender chino, aqui podriamos compartir recursos como este:

Book / libro

Mas recursos del mismo sitio:

site:  https://liaojiehanyu.files.wordpress.com  (copy site: and then copy and paste the url by doing right click and 'copy link address' and then paste)

Tu aporte ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think there need to be more Chinese learning resources in different languages. At the moment a lot of stuff is focused only on English, which overlooks the other 80% who do not speak English a bit...

I know in German there is some stuff, but actually not that much either, especially compared to English.

I recently started to study Spanish, so I am using your site to practice that a bit at the moment :lol:

Keep going though, there is a need for Spanish language Chinese learning materials (maybe this forum is just the wrong audience :mrgreen:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hola, 

ChineseSkill soporta 7 idiomas para poder aprender chino madrin: español, inglés, coreano, ruso, vietnamita, japonés ya tailandés.

ChineseSkill supports learning Chinese from seven languages now: Spanish, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese and Thai.

Please give it a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chineseskill&hl=es