Chinese-Forums

Review of BLCU Chinese Course

The_

Would this go into the "Universities in China" forum?

Thanks for the write-up! I'm glad to hear that BLCU is a worthwhile place to study. I have had one eye on the place for a while and have considered a year-long course of study there.

The key is to focus on you and your studies and not let others bother you.

Absolutely. I agree.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great write up. I'm coming in to the program in a month with absolutely 0 Chinese experience, so I'm excited to see where it takes me. I don't drink, and I'm a little (though not much) over my partying years, so hopefully I'll be able to focus heavily on my studies. I would do the intensive courses, but I need to spend some amount of time every day working (I work online) otherwise I won't be able to pay tuition. Thanks for the positive review, I'm looking forward to it..!

I always used a professional VPN preinstalled by the IT department of my company to access our corporate network (and through it, internet websites outside China such as Google etc) , so I don't have names of retail VPNs...

• 2 weeks later...