Chinese-Forums

A new type of learing video...

ithinktoo

I find learing chinese videos on YouTube to be really boring.  I'm thinking of trying to make good quality videos that engage and teach while being entertaining.  I have a video editing background and plenty of spare time and I speak Mandarin fluently.  I know this doens't qualify me for what I'm undertaking.  I'd love to hear all your feedback on my early attempts.  Keep in mind that I'm trying to break the mold of whats already out there and do something unique.  That having been said, feel free to be brutal with your reviews and thanks for your time.

link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ1icKBzWUo&list=PL2X-sDbFF6OuSJPh6si57itr8lkTRRnH8&index=4

The audio is awful in the song to remember pronouns. It is hard to understand that crazy sing songy high pitch voice, and what has happen to the tones?

Why not put your talents to better use and try to bring together a coordinated set of lessons. What you have there seems very bitty.

I have always wanted some one to go through a text book and explain the grammar and usage, go through the new words and read the conversations.

You need some structure to your videos.

I understand you are trying to do something new and different but IMHO this doesn't work.

Don't give up, just rethink.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...