Chinese-Forums

我想知道,有多少人感兴趣?:-P

李婧-Rachel

If anyone is interested in having a virtual teacher or assistant in China, welcome to contact me...I speak Chinese as a mother language, and I speak English, also know some German and French :P

what about language exchange partner? That's also a good idea, you help me with my German and French, I teach you Chinese...

Anyone that is going to come to China? If you come to my city I can show you around :wink:

Or I can do you some help such as arrange lodgings or buy tickets, I think that will make your trip more convenient. I may expect some pays for the effort, but not much, maybe several dollars?Just cost u a drink. it depends on the task.

I don't know...never try this before. Anyway, anyone who's interested or think that I may potentially be of help, just contact me :P

Removed off-topic posts.  Discussions on slavery and basic income have nothing to do with the topic posted by the OP.

Also, Rachel, please don't go posting in unrelated topics saying "by the way I can teach you Chinese, please contact me on...".  That is expressly forbidden in our Guidelines for Commercial Posters.

Likewise, many people on these forums are still learning Chinese and will not be able to interact with you if you make posts entirely in Chinese.  With that in mind, we ask members to post mostly in English (with the exception of Chinese Corner).

• Like 1