Chinese-Forums

'A Swede Returns to Silicon Valley from China' article

thechamp

Cool! Nice of you to come and comment. Sorry, I was skeptical after reading about your team implementing neural nets, and then not having pretty hardcore CS credentials on your CV. 

At some point I'll move back to China or Taiwan for a programming job but I think I'll stay in the UK for a year or two. Would be interested to hear more about the current China tech scene.

I had it but I never use it in England (for obvious reasons) and don't even have it installed on my current phone. Is there a Beijing tech slack channel?

BTW here's a short piece I wrote about tech in China. It's in contradiction to what you're suggesting....but that's the whole point of debate, right?!

https://medium.com/@Alex.Jermy/blind-fish-some-thoughts-about-the-tech-scene-in-china-26ee4618104#.tm2vnk4pm

Well done to the author for coming and fighting his corner.

It would good if you hung around the forums, I am sure you would be able to answer a lot of questions people have about tech, work and china.