Chinese-Forums

Visa issues

Messi02

Good day everyone, I was given scholarship by CSC and applied for visa. I had my interview today and was denied visa. I was told there was a mistake on my jw201 form. The passport number and place of birth doesn't correspond with what's on my passport. Please, can anyone tell me what to do about it?. I'm just worried because it was clearly stated that I must do registration at my proposed school between 29th and 31st of this month and failure to do so will means I've forfeited the scholarship. I'll very much appreciate response from people, thanks

The Jw201 is from the University, right?

If they made the error then the onus should be on them to get the new form to you and make sure you keep the scholarship. If you made the mistake then it's a bit harder.

As above though, just have to correct the error and apply again.

Thanks so much. I was ignorant about the manual correction as it render it useless. I practically mutilated the document. Well, they said ignorance is darkness. Guess I've learnt something now and won't try such a thing again. I'm on the process of getting a new form but I was told it will take some time. I'm hopeful all is going to go well