Chinese-Forums

Anyone who wants to live near Renmin University or Beijing University?

Liliya123

Hello,

I am a recent graduate from University of Toronto and just came back from Canada. I rent an apartment at the west entrance of Renmin University and I'd like to have a roommate to share it with me. It's only three bus stops from Beijing University, a very clean and quiet place. If you're interested in living nearby, here is some information about it. 

Size: two bedrooms (the smaller one is left), one bathroom, one dinning room, a small den, big kitchen with balcony. 

Location: 5th floor, one building belong to Xiaonanzhuang Area (Wanquanzhuang Stop), Wanquanhe Road, Haidian District, Beijing

Facility: air conditioner, washing machine, heater, TV(but you have to pay the fee if you want to use it), etc. Personally, I am a little bit picky about the living standards and this place is okay to me. 

Price: 2500¥ (heating in winter is for free. water, internet, gas, electricity are not included but you can use some of my cooking and cleaning stuff)

Dream roommate: female, student or worker, with stable daily routine, friendly, quiet. 

Environment: very friendly and quiet area. At the front door of the living community, there is a big supermarket of 4 floors and the bus stop Wanquanzhuang. From Wanquanzhuang stop to the north, it's only 3 stops to Beijing university and 5 stops to Tsinghua University. If you want to go to Renmin University, you don't even need take any bus. It's only 500m to its western entrance. I have a friend studying there and she'll get the student gym card for me. If you love workout as well, we can go there together! At the back door of the living area, there are sellers selling different cheap and fresh vegetables and fruit and there is a street full of tree along the sidewalk. 

Period: from October 7 to December 31.

Above is some basic information about the place. If you have any other questions, please leave a message or contact me directly. I've been doing room hunting for over one week and have seen many dark and small rooms with poor conditions. This place is in a short contract because it's not specially for renting purpose like many others. One of my cousin's colleagues plans to refitting it and there is a three months period of time no one living in. So I got to know it from my cousin and moved in. You don't need to worry about unhealthy finishing material or poor facilities and the place is really nice and clean. With the same amount of money in nearby location, you can only afford a small room with no den and at least two other roommates. I spent two days doing the cleaning in the place with Dettol and bought some basic cooking and cleaning stuff. Pan, toaster, blender, cooking pot, detergent, for example. Considering all the extra work I did and money I spent, I would say 2500¥ is the least of money for each month. You can easily move in and everything should be okay. 

Oh, at last, something about me. I am Liliya who's just graduated from a master of Education at U of T. I lived in Toronto for two years and enjoyed making new friends there. I am sincere, gentle and open-minded. Currently, I am 24 and am looking for jobs being an English teacher at a local public school. I would like my future roommate to be a female who also has easy-going characters. We can work out, go shopping together and explore the city together! I am fluent in English and Mandarin. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested. WhatsApp: Liliya 6478876468. Email: liliya0dong@gmail.com

Here are some pics. 

post-65930-0-45678300-1474436296_thumb.jpg

And about the location, if you're studying in Haidian District, this is the best geographical location because it's in the centre of all those universities (they are along two sides of Wanquanhe Road), and it has easy access to two subway lines, NO. 10 and NO. 4. You can easily reach Chinese national library and the zoo. In the past two years, I lived at Bloor & Yonge station, the intersection of main subway lines in Toronto, and I enjoyed much convenience and jealousy from my classmates who live far away from the centre of downtown Toronto. Now I made the same choice. If you enjoy exploring the city and would like to sport and take many social activities, you may also like here. :)