Chinese-Forums

New work permit regulations

TheWind

I just found out that they are changing the system and will be basically "grading" foreigener visa's with an A, B, or C.

I think some place called SAEFA is doing it. Anyways, im looking for the webpage that breaks down each class/grade along with the points.

Im coming back to china soon & this really caught me off guard.

This isn't meant as a real plug, but for anyone who watches C-Milk on YouTube (a.k.a laowhy86) he's just made a video on the subject. More interestingly, he includes footage of two of his friends talking about this - one of whom shows a test that (apparently) shows the grading criteria. As to whether that test is legitimate or a knock-up expectation made by some American paper, I'm unsure, but it's interesting to look at:

https://youtu.be/fhlLWBLOLRg?t=319

I find myself quite surprised looking at some of these (again, taking the criteria with a pinch of salt). I'm surprised that HSK2 and HSK4 are ranked the same and that 'below 10000/month' is the bottom rung on salary. Let's just that when the criteria are actually released they're a bit more lenient, eh? #AimingForRankB