Chinese-Forums

Study + job

Abrish

Well, i work in pakistan more than 6 years. During work i keep continue my studies and now complete MBA as well. I work in a multinational company and my dealing 70% was with chinese shipping agents. Now i am coming to china to learn on Chinese language. I want to do job as well. Can anyone suggest it would be easy to get job..?. And further more to convert student visa into working visa is it necessary to leave the china and apply for Z visa from my home country..?.

• 2 weeks later...

In your situation, the best way to proceed would be to apply for a transfer to one of your company's offices in China. If your company does not have any offices in China, and your Chinese level is not already advanced, then I suggest it would not be easy to get job, since it looks like neither your level of Chinese or your level of English is very high. I don't rate your chances of securing the job offer needed to apply for the Z visa.

• Like 1