Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
aymen

$15 USD a Year for Access to Skritter (For a Group of 30+ Members)

aymen

Hey guys,

I'm sharing this post from ChinesePod in case some of you might be interested. I think we've got around 15 people so far.

Hello,

How are you doing?

Have you heard of SKRITTER (https://skritter.com/) before? Skritter is an indispensable learning tool used to learn Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. You can try it out for free for one week. I recently contacted Skritter about their promotions and deals. They told me that they would offer rates of $15 USD a year per student if we gather a group of 30 or more students interested in using Skritter. Their usual price is $99 USD a year per student.

If you are interested in joining our group, please reply to this post AND include your full name and contact e-mail. If there are enough of us... I will contact Skritter. If Chinesepod would like to spearhead this initiative, please let me know!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!

This post is cross-posted onto italki: https://www.italki.com/discussion/130312 and Chinese Pod.

Sincerely,

Peggy

If you'd like to join, share your details here or through PM and I'll pass it along.

post-63834-0-66215600-1480236001_thumb.png

• Like 2

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

JeffreyScheffel

I'd be interested in this! What details do you need?

LinZhenPu

Apparently these are all gone now. I received no email. I had my name down since the 28th. What happened?

Jeffrey, did you get yours?

aymen

I did pass your info to the person in charge. Have you checked your junk mail?

Apollys

Do you know if this offer is a general standing offer our was just a one-time deal? I would be interested in gathering another group to do this if that would be allowed by them.

xinhuar

@Apollys

Let me know if you decide to get another group together, I'd be interested in joining!

Bigdumogre

Message me for the second group

brogrammer

You can't do a second group 

Skritter only allowed it a an exception considering we had quite a number of people before they find out. They only do these for institutions.

Bigdumogre

You can't do a second group

Skritter only allowed it a an exception considering we had quite a number of people before they find out. They only do these for institutions.

Gotcha thanks anyway

roddy

Note the comment above - Skritter allows these for institutions, not for ad-hoc groups formed on social media. I'll drop a line to Skritter but I'd be wary of participating. 

• Like 2

roddy

Skritter has confirmed that these are for institutions (or at least students all at the same institution? Anyway, not a bunch of people rounded up on Wechat). Removing some posts and closing this now.