Chinese-Forums

Looking for help :)

itay

• New Members

Hello! I am a Graphic design student from Israel.

I am writing you to ask for some help, ill explain first - i am working on an experimental project that is exploring how history is taught in todays schools through different social and local narratives all around the world, through content and also from a visual perspective.

as a part of my project i am looking for ways to explore how is it possible to expose the students to different historical point of views without undermining or canceling the local way in which it is taught, while rethinking about the studying environment which is constantly changing and evolving. I will gladly answer any questions you might have if i haven't explained myself properly!

Basically i am looking for scans or pictures of some pages of school history textbooks from different countries in the world. if someone here has any book like that or can connect me with someone that has these textbooks, or even a site that may contain anything of the sort it will be helpful.

any help would be much appreciated! because i am having troubles of finding sites or sources on my own.

if you want to contact me you can do so here or via email at danhenders1@gmail.com