Chinese-Forums

Site upgrade!

roddy

I just meant that moving back and forth on various pages on both mobile and web versions, it's possible to get confused, particularly when new to the revised mobile version. That should sort itself out over time. I think mobile versions by their nature are more difficult to grasp at first.

@Shelley, if you're editing a blog entry (which I think you did Saturday), try not to change the publish date - that can make an old post reappear at the top of the Activity Stream. 

@imron have filed a bug report for those links, they'll be an easy fix. 

@Mati1 I'm not actually sure, but it looks like the container has a maximum width of 1340px so I'd guess 

On 13/02/2017 at 10:46 PM, roddy said:

If anyone feels inclined - select 'experimental' from the theme drop down in the footer. It should make the page loads a bit quicker, but may result in oddities - only thing I've noticed is the editor toolbar looking a bit funny (edit - fixed!). It's just shifting javascript to the footer. 

I've been testing this for the last week or so and haven't noticed any problems, so I've made the change for everyone.