Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@simplet Yeah if you apply through embassy, the process is as follows
Embassy Screening > CSC screening > university selection. if the university accepts you thats basically it. but u never know :D follow their instructions the final award will be out soon and u seem like your gona get it!

• Like 1

@Yamiiiiii Some things need to be said, AGENTS are there to rip you off. simple as that. always remember that

Yamiii if you arent too old, you can apply to universities directly next year and you will probably get in some school or the other no matter how bad your grades are.

in a country like china which offers so many scholarships im amazed at how many agents are out there! Dont lose hope you might still get CSC, the status isnt updated very often so dont go by that.... mine is still submitted and I am at the final stage lol.

@VL02 Yes maaaaam, if the university has your application you definitely made it through the embassy!

• Like 1

@JinaI wouldn't expect too much. A friend told me she got to know results in late July last year just because the woman who was supposed to notify the students was on maternity leave. I think just because csc approves the lists before 30th doesn't mean the schools are obliged to publish results at the same  time. Sadly.

Does anyone know how we get the first notification of winning the scholarship? Is it by mail, email, or do we have to look at the CSC LaiHua application website? Right now my status is "in progress". Will it change to notify me if I am awarded?

Thx

• New Members

This is what I received about Chinese MOFCOM scholarship today ",Does anyone has any info yet about MOFCOM scholarship.

Dear applicant
The scholarship of MOC is still under processing by Csc,and we hasn't received your documents yet."

--

Regards.
luna
天津大学国际教育学院招生办公室

Admission Office

School of International Education

Tianjin University