Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

hi guys ! Any MOFCOMERS who got a response. I have checked with my ECCO office, there is no response as yet. If there is any who got a response from the MOFCOM scholarship can you kindly share with us so that our hopes may be revived.

Hi guys, I applied for the Chinese government scholarship through the Chinese ambassy in Morocco.

I chose the following universities

Fudan, Wuhan and Nanjing.

Does someone apply to one of those universities ? 

Do you know If those universities have published the list of nominated or admitted candidates for PhD position?

Thank's in advance ! !

Hi,

I just got a mail from taiyuan university of technology that csc only gave them quota to admit only applicants from mechanical engineering They are nt allowed to admit other courses. They said they were shocked by this. That they are sorry for this.

I never knew csc controls the courses the university are meant to admit from. I applied for electronic and communication. So i guess am nt among those that stands a chance. Goodluck to You guys that are still waiting on csc. Nice meeting u in this forum. Peace out8)

• Like 3

@M. Umair Do you apply CGS via the university directly or embassy? Have you email SEU? I also apply to the university but I apply via embassy. On June 24, I ever emailed SEU n they replied my email. The last I emailed them on first week of July, they do not reply it.