Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@Ampicillin I was about to ask the same question. I got the CSC scholarship this year and currently enrolled in a 1 year Chinese language programme. I'm planning to continue masters programme next year. I have no idea if a person can get the scholarship twice in a row. Hope anyone can answer this question. Greatly appreciated !:D

Hey guys

So I've been going to this thread to get as much as info as I get on the Chinese government scholarship, but I still have some questions. I intend to apply in 2018 (Fully-funded MBBS), and I'm from Nigeria. I will appreciate any form of replies to my questions.

* How do I know the eligible schools and scholarships?

* Am I to send the application to the Chinese embassy, for the bilateral scholarship (I haven't found direct info on Nigeria)?

* For direct applications to schools, are there application fees?

* Will I need my international passport at the application phase (I don't have one yet so that I can begin the application process)?

I know some of my questions may seem dumb, but I wouldn't be asking if I already had the answers.

Thanks in anticipation of your answers.

@gracious1

There are various kinds of CSC scholarship such as CSC bilateral, CSC universities etc. If your country provides bilateral scholarship in medicine field you can apply for that one otherwise another program. To find that you'll need to check your country educational website or MOE website. 

http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinChina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3056

Also you can search there on CSC website which university gives bachelor's scholarship and everything. Yes, Some university charges processing fees and some don't. You can open university website and check guidelines. Yes I believe you'll need the passport number during the application but I could be wrong. I forgot my application process already haha. Good luck 

So, Guys when I apply for same year CSC scholarship how do I get my physical examination form done in China? 

Do we need to submit actual physical examination form that CSC mentioned or we can submit other form? I was thinking to go to physical examination center for visa and foreign expats in my city. They have different physical form and it is usually done when coming to China for the first time. Will that examination work or I need to submit the other one that CSC mentioned? 

Hi Everybody !
I'm currently doing a master in the UK, I'm French I would like to go to China after graduated. @Jabri that's exactly what I would love to do ! I would like to take Chinese language programme for one or two years. I saw it's possible to get a scholarship for learning Chinese only. Can you tell me how you did ? I can't find it on the website ...
Cheers mate !

@Jabri Hi. I intend to apply for one-year language course also. Can you share what kind of document you prepared in your application package? Did you write Study Plan? Was Letter of Recommendation needed? Before applying, had you attained any Chinese?

Hope I can hear back from you. I really I can win the chance of getting scholarship for language course next year.

@trinhmai From looking at the online application, its not required to upload the letters of recommendation onto the site. If I were you, I would just make sure the 2 people that are giving you a recommendation that they make two copies and attach it to your application (sealed) so that there aren't different letters being sent to the Chinese embassy on your behalf. That's what I am gonna do when the time comes. There's a list online with the agency code here. Hope this helps.