Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

13 hours ago, Angelina said:

There is a preference to award scholarships to degree programs, or at least exchanges where you attend university-level courses. It is still possible to find scholarships for language studies, but there are many students interested in degree programs, especially from countries where education opportunities are not as good as opportunities in China, so this is a priority nowadays. The problem is not the fact that you have previously studied in China, you might have difficulties finding funding for a language course. Of course, you can get the scholarship, just telling you what potential problems you might face. 

Yes, that is exactly the info I needed. Just want to know my realistic chances!

13 hours ago, Angelina said:

The application documents you submit will not be returned to you, regardless of the results. If there are any documents, for example a degree, where you do not want to send the original, you can make copies and send the copies, these copies must be notarized. 

30 minutes ago, ELIJAH said:

Please get them notarised, it applies to translated documents as well as untranslated documents

Got it! Thanks!

I'm applying for a Master's programme that is taught in English. Will my chances for the CSC scholarship be lower than someone who is applying for a programme taught in Chinese? 

Do most people submit their CSC applications through the embassy and the university? I have looked at the website of the Chinese embassy in my country, and the only mention of the CSC scholarship is a link to the general online application site (http://www.csc.edu.cn/) and it doesn't look like I can submit an application through the embassy.

Hi, is there anyone from France who have applied successfully in the past or anyone applying this year? I have a friend who wants to apply but they don't know who to contact and don't know who to post their application documents to. Can someone help please? Please private message me the contact email and address if you know them. Thanks so much!

• New Members

Hi guys,

Since students can apply for CSC Scholarship through embassy and university, I was wondering whether it's okay to apply to same university, same major, same period, with different account?

I'm afraid they will count the application as double, thus makes it invalid.

It'd be great if someone can help me out.

Thank you.

• New Members

Hi - I'm having a lot of difficulties registering in the system. I don't get any of the email validation confirmations. I've tried now for a couple of weeks with various emails  gmail, Hotmail, my work email, and my Queen's university email. I've checked spam and junk folders as well.

Any help?

Hi, i am facing some problems during my application, can you help me??

First of all, I would like to know, if i am applying for CGS through university should I write two separate statements--- 1. for university 2. for CGS application?? or one statement should be sent for the both of them?

Secondly, I want to apply to Shandong university, but i cannot understand this----

) If you apply for the Chinese government scholarships, please enter the site http://www.csc.edu.cn/ and apply for the scholarship by reference to the application instructions within the time limits. After application, please re-apply on http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn/, or you will not be admitted.

and photos------ Does this mean that at first i should register in CGS application and after submitting it, i should start my Shandong university application???

please help me, i just cannot handle this

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 3.58.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 4.01.26 PM.png

2017/18 Chinese Government Scholarship CSU Project

2017-02-17 OverseasStudentsOffice

Chinese Government Scholarship—Central South University Project 

1.     Supporting Categories:

Master degree candidates: 3 years

PhD degree candidates: 4 years

2. Coverage:

Full scholarship students (including tuition fee, accommodation, medical insurance fee and monthly living allowances of RMB 3000 for master’s candidates and RMB 3500  for PhD candidates). The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.

3. Application requirements:

Excellent Non-Chinese graduates from key universities

No more than 35 years old for Master-degree study.

No more than 40 years old for PhD study.

Only Chinese is available for those who want to major in languages.

4. Application time: February 20 to April 10, 2017

5. Application procedure

1)      Online application

The CSC Online Application for Study in China is available at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn  

Agency number of Central South University: 10533 

2)  Submit following required application materials to the university in duplicate, which will not be returned: 

a. Printed online Application form for Chinese government scholarship with personal signature and photo

b. Transcript of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized photocopy)

Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized photocopy)

c. Study or Research Plan in China (No less than 800 words)

d. Two Letters of Recommendation from professors

e. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy) and copies of blood test reports

f. Copy of the passport

g. A copy of any certificate to prove the English level (such as IELTS, TOFEL, etc).

h. A copy of HSK transcript is necessary for those who have passed the exam.

i. The copy of bank note for application fee RMB yuan 500 or USD 90

Note: Please write your full name, nationality and actual amount on the bank note. This application fee should be sent to the following account:

Account Name

Central   South University

Account No

5846   5735 0276

Swift Code

BKCHCNBJ970

Opening Bank

Central   South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China

6. Contact:

Office of International Exchange & Cooperation

Central South University

Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China 410083

Tel:  +86-731-8883 6661, 8887 7515, 8265 0305

Fax:  +86-731-88710136

E-mail:  sic-csut@csu.edu.cn  

1. 招生类别:

硕士研究生(学制三年)和博士研究生(学制四年)

2. 待遇:

全额奖学金(含学费、住宿费、综合医疗保险和生活费,其中硕士生:3000元/月;博士生:3500元/月)。资助期限为录取时确定的学习年限,包括专业学习和汉语补习的期限。

3. 申请条件:

重点大学优秀本科或硕士毕业的外国公民;申请攻读硕士学位者,年龄不超过35岁;申请攻读博士学位者,年龄不超过40岁;语言文学类专业只招收汉语类专业。

4. 受理申请材料时间: 2017年2月20日至2017年4月10日

5. 申请须知:

1) 登陆留学基金委来华留学网站 http://laihua.csc.edu.cn

网上报名申请 中南大学代码为:10533

2)向学校递交下列申请材料,一式两份,材料概不退还

a.《中国政府奖学金申请表》(即打印的网上申请表)

b. 经过公证的最高学历证明和学习成绩单

c. 来华学习和研究计划(不少于800字)

d. 两名教授或副教授的推荐信

e.《外国人体格检查表》和血液检查报告单

f. 护照复印件

g. 申请费500元人民币(90美元)汇款单

h. 如有HSK成绩报告单及英语水平证明,请将复印件附在申请材料中。

注:请在汇款单上注明申请人姓名、国籍及实际到账金额,申请费请汇至:

户名:中南大学

账号:584657350276

银行代码:BKCHCNBJ970

开户行:湖南省长沙市中国银行中南大学支行

6.联系地址:

中华人民共和国湖南省长沙市中南大学国际合作与交流处留学生办公室

电话:+86-731-88836661, 88877515,82650305

传真:+86-731-88710136

电子邮件:sic-csut@csu.edu.cn

学校网址:www.csu.edu.cn (中文) en.csu.edu.cn (英文)

• Like 1

2017 Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering

2017-02-17OverseasStudentsOffice

2017 Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering in Developing Countries

Central South University

January, 2017

Teaching Methods

Duration of Study

The program is a 2-year, full-time program, consisting of course study and engineering practice for the 1st year, thesis writing and thesis defense for the 2nd year.

Credit Requirement

Acquiring transportation engineering master degree must finish 8 core courses (compulsory) of 24 credits (in total), engineering practice of 4 credits, a research thesis of 3 credits (including 1 credit of research proposal and 2 credits of academic activity)

Courses

Core Courses and Credits

No.

Core Course

Credit

Locomotive Engineering

Vehicle Engineering

EMU Technologies

Railway Engineering

Rail Transportation Organization

Vehicle Strength and Dynamics

Electrical Traction and Control for Railway Vehicles

Railway Enterprise Management

Semesters

Time

Contents

Sep 2017

Registration of Students & Opening Ceremony

Sep 2017  May 2018

Course Study &Selecting Supervisor

Jun 2018

Field Practice

Jul 2018

Selecting Thesis Topic

Sep 2018  Apr 2019

Thesis Research and Writing

May 2019  Jun 2019

Thesis Defense

Jun 2019

Commencement

Master’s Thesis

The thesis writing must be followed by university requirements, and no less than 20,000 words. After thesis writing, with consent of supervisor and review of college, students can apply for thesis evaluation and defense. After passing the evaluation of thesis evaluation, thesis defense can be organized.

Degree-conferring

After meeting all the training objectives and accomplishing thesis defense, students can be conferred with master degree with successful evaluation of Degree Evaluation Committee.

How to Apply

1Qualifications of Application

Applicants should:

Be in compliance with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the university regulations, and respect Chinese customs and habits;

Be non-Chinese nationality and hold valid foreign passport;

Hold a Bachelor’s degree;

Have a TOEFL score above 560 (paper-based) or 220 (computer-based), or a new TOEFL score higher than 85, or IELTS higher than 6.0, or other equivalent English language ability certificates. Native English speakers, or holders of Bachelor’s degree from institutions where the language of instruction is solely in English, do not need to provide English test scores;

Be government officials, managerial or technical personals in higher education institution, scientific research institute or enterprise, who will be given favorable considerations.

Be healthy, capable of studying, without diseases classified as “ prohibited entry into China” under Chinese laws and regulations;

Be recommended by the Chinese Embassies in applicants country.

2Procedures of Application

Filling in the form in the electronic version “Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering (Rail Transportation Equipment) in Developing Countries Application Form in Central South University”, printing it and signing it with dates;

Sending electronic copies of all the application materials to School of Traffic & Transportation Engineering of Central South University by Email: he_jie@csu.edu.cn;

If accepted, the applicants must submit the hard copies of all the application materials to School of Traffic & Transportation Engineering of Central South University in person when they make registration;

3Required Documents 

Please read the following carefully and prepare the application materials as required. If the application materials are incomplete, the application will not be accepted.

Documents Needed

Requirements

Originals

Copies

Application Form

Complete “Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering (Rail Transportation Equipment) in Developing Countries Application Form in Central South University”, print and sign it with dates.

Graduation and Degree Certificates

Graduation and Degree Certificates must be originals or the notarized copies, in Chinese or English;

If the applicant has not graduated yet, he or she should provide a letter issued by the school to state the graduation date.

Transcripts

Official transcripts must be originals or notarized copies in Chinese or English;

Transcripts must cover all the courses studied and final standards achieved.

Personal Statements

Statement should include: academic background, relevant work experiences and achievements, study and research proposal, career development after graduation (no less than 1500 words).

Resume

Written in English.

Recommendation Letters

2 recommendation letters from university professors, senior officials of the local educational department or government; Recommendation letters must be originals written in Chinese or English.

English Proficiency Certificate

Non-native English speakers or those who did not participate English-taught Bachelor Program should submit English proficiency certificate like TOEFL, IELTS etc.

Copies of Valid Passport

The passport must be valid (period of validity no less than 6 Months); 

Note: The passport used to apply must be the same with passport used for entry into China and registration in Hunan University.

Photos

2 latest photos in passport photo size; 

1 should be stuck to the application form.

Note: All application materials must be in English or Chinese. If originals can not be provided, please make sure you will provide notarized copies in English or Chinese.Accepted or not, all the application materials will not be returned.

4Deadline

The deadline of application is May 31, 2017.

Admission Notice will be sent in early July, 2017.

5Eligibility

School of Traffic & Transportation Engineering of Central South University will check the eligibility of the applicants according to relevant regulations.

6Registration

Registration will be in early September, 2017. The specific time will be stated on the Admission Notice. The applicants must register, according to the stated time, inCentral South University. Early arrival is not accepted.

7. Description of related costs

Admission Students are entitled to full scholarships provided by the Chinese government, including tuition, accommodation, international travel fees (including an international travel on home leave), one-time settlement fee, living expenses, medical insurance and book fees etc. Of these, the standard cost of living expense is 3,000 RMB per month, medical insurance is 800 RMB per year, and one-time settlement fee is 3,000 RMB.

8Contact Information

Tel: +86-731-82655536

Fax: +86-731-82655315

Email: yanfeili@csu.edu.cn

Post Address:

Room 326, School of Traffic & Transportation Engineering of Central South University22 Shao-Shan-Nan Road, Changsha, Hunan province, P. R. China. Post Code 400075.

中南大学交通运输工程硕士专业(轨道交通装备)项目申请表

Application Form of Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering (Rail Transportation Equipments) in Developing Countries in Central South University

**请用英文大写印刷字体或中文填写此表/Please fill in the form by Capital letters in English or in Chinese

**请填好此表后,打印并签上名字和日期/After completing the form, please print it out and sign on the form

1.基本情况/Personal Information

Passport Name

Family Name

Nationality

彩照

Photo

Given Name(s) :

Chinese Name

Male   □

Female 

婚姻状况

Marital Status

未婚Single  

已婚Married 

护照号码

Passport NO.

护照有效期

Passport Validity

YYYY/MM/DD

Place of Birth

Date of Birth

___________ __________

YYYY         MM    DD

母语

Native Language

宗教信仰

Religion

目前工作情况

Current Employment

所在机构

/Employer:

地点/Location:

电话/ Tel:

职业/Occupation

职务/Position:

传真/Fax:

手机/Mobile Phone:

电子邮箱Email:

永久通讯住址/Permanent Address:    

录取通知书寄达地址/Correspondence Address:

教育背景/Educational Background(from tertiary education)

Highest Diploma(Degree)

Name of School

School Location

Major/Subject

Degree Obtained

Years Attended(from/to)

Teaching Language

Other Diploma, is applicable

Name of School

School Location

Major/Subject

Degree Obtained

Years Attendedn(from/to)

Teaching Language

Other Diploma, is applicable

Name of School

School Location

Major/Subject

Degree Obtained

Years Attendedn(from/to)

Teaching Language

工作经历/Employment Record

所在机构Employer

起止日期 Time (from/to)

从事工作Work Engaged

职务 Position Held

语言能力/Language Proficiency

4.1 英语/English:   很好/Excellent        /Good       较好/Fair      /Poor        不会/None 

4.2 我的英语水平可以用英语授课/ I can be taught in English:    /Yes        /No 

4.3 可提供的英文水平材料:Documents which can show your English Proficiency:
 Courses taught in English in undergraduate studies     Transcripts of English Training: ____________;

TOEFL(score)________      IELTS(total)_________;   

亲属情况/Family Members

姓名/Name

年龄/Age

职业/Occupation

联系电话/Tel

电子邮箱/E-mail

配偶

Spouse

父亲

Father

母亲

Mother

曾经发表的作品和论文/Publications and Thesis

** Please submit the following documents with the application form/申请人在递送本申请表同时,请提交以下材料 

申请材料清单Application checklist (all items must be checked):

Application Form of Master's Degree Program in Transportation Engineering (Rail Transportation Equipments) in Developing Countries in Central South University中南大学交通运输工程硕士专业(轨道交通装备)项目申请表

A formal Graduation and Degree Certificate of your highest education(notarized photocopy)/最后学历证明(经公证的复印件)

Transcript of your highest education(original or notarized photocopy)/学习成绩单(原件或经公证的复印件)

Personal Statement(in English, academic background, relevant work experiences and achievements, study and research proposal, career development after graduation)/英文个人陈述

Resume (in English)/英文个人简历

2 recommendation letters(original in English or in Chinese)/2封推荐信(英文或中文原件)

Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate(including TOEFL, IELTS or English Training Transcript. Native English Speakers and those who were taught in English during undergraduate program does not need to provide this paper)

Photocopy of valid passportThe passport used to apply must be the same with passport used for entry into China and registration in Central South University/有效护照复印件(须与入境护照为同一本护照)

2 latest Photos in passport photo size, 1 photo should be stuck to application form(2张近期护照照片,其中一张粘贴于申请表)

** The documents above should be original documents in English or in Chinese; otherwise notarized translations in English or Chinese are required/上述申请材料需要提交英文或中文原件,或经公证的英文或中文译文。

** All the application documents will not be returned whether the application is accepted or not/无论申请人是否被录取,上午申请材料恕不退还。

** Only applicants recommended by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China will be considered and admitted/申请人须经中国驻其所在国使馆推荐。

I hereby affirm that/申请人保证:

(1) I hereby declare all the information provided here is true and correct to the best of my knowledge/我在此申明所填写的内容真实无误;

(2) I shall abide by Chinese laws, decrees and rules, regulations of university, and will not participate in any activity in China which is deemed to be adverse to the social order of China and are inappropriate to the capacity as a student/在校学习期间遵守中国的法律法规和学校的规章制度,不从事任何危害中国社会秩序的,与本人来华学习身份不符合的活动。

申请人签名/Signature of the applicant:____________________________________________    

日期/Date:____________________________

The application is invalid without the applicant’s signature/无申请人签名,申请无效 

qrcode?scene=10000004&size=102&__biz=MzAxMTE4MTQ3Mg==

• Like 1

2017 Master Program in Nursing Practice & Medical Technology

2017-02-17 OverseasStudentsOffice  OverseasStudentsOffice

2017 Master Program in Advanced Nursing Practice & Medical Technology in Developing Countries 

I. Program Mode / Structure

Instruction:

The language of instruction is English. Classes will incorporate a mix of lectures, seminars, case discussions, tutorials, presentations and so on. Upon application, students could also choose some courses taught in Chinese.

Program Structure:

The program comprises of
- Taught Component (15 courses: 7 compulsory, 8 optional) 
- Thesis Component (20,000 words)

General Courses (compulsory, 14 credits in total)

Course Name

Credits

An Introduction to Chinese Culture

Nursing Research

Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare

Advanced Practical Nursing

Issue Courses (optional, 20 credits)

Course Name

Credits

Science & Technology Review

Epidemiology

Advances of modern nursing technology

Nursing Care and Management of Chronic Disease Patient in Community

Medical Statistics & SPSS

Modern Humanitarian Nursing

Nursing Education

Health Service Management

Training Session10 credits, including 4-week clinical practice

Course Name

Credits

Thesis

Clinical practice

Seminar

Please Note: Not all issue courses run every year. If there are fewer than three students, a course will not be delivered.

Master Thesis

Students are expected to bring specific research questions concerning nursing practice, as a part of thesis research preparation. Towards the end of the first semester, a number of faculty members from the school will be invited as potential thesis supervisors, and the school will make arrangement for students to choose their supervisors. The thesis is expected tomotivate students to combine theoretical perspectives, analytical skills and practical experiences of nursing study using critical thinking skill, and aiming at solving practical problems. Students must pass oral exam for the thesis.

Degree Requirements

Students are required to successfully complete 31 credit-worth course work and a master thesis and thesis defense within the required time period. After meeting the above requirements and with the approval of University Degree Committee, the master degree ofnursing will be awarded.

Financial Support

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce will provide "Chinese Government Scholarships" to the admitted students from developing countries. The scholarship covers the students tuition and living expenses. It provides RMB 36000 yuan/year/person, and RMB 3000 yuan/person to the students. It also covers two round-trip international airfare which include a round-trip international airfares for visiting families during the academic break.

II. Application Prerequisites

All applicants must meet the following entrance requirements:

1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, abide by laws, decrees andrules, regulations of Peoples Republic of China and Central South University

2. Applicants must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a higher level of English and working experience of three years, under the age of 45, and also meet the professional requirements of the university which applicants applied for

3. Applicants who are not native English speakers or whose undergraduate education was not in English are required to take an appropriate English Language Proficiency Test and in general achieve a sufficient score, such as

· TOEFL 615 or better (Paper Based Test)

· TOEFL 250 or better in CBT (with at least 5.0 in TWE).

· TOEFL - iBT 100 or better

· IELTS 6.5 or better ( with at least 6.0 in Writing)

4. The candidates must be healthy and must not have any disease or situation listed below:

a) Diseases prohibited by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations

b) Other severe chronic diseases like high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychological diseases; or other infectious diseases which may harm public health

c) In recovery period after major surgery or acute disease attacks

d) Severe physically challenged

e) Pregnancy

5. Applicants are not allowed to bring spouse or any relative and friend during the study in China;

6. Only applicants recommended by the Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China will be considered and admitted.

How to Apply

STEP 1: Fill the Application Form

Please firstly fill the “Application Form of Master Program in Advanced NursingPractice & Medical Technology in Developing Countries in Central South University” firstly, and then print the complete form out and sign your name and the date on it.

STEP 2: Sending E-copies of All Application Materials to Central South University

Applicants are required to send the electrify copies of your application materials by email (410576328@qq.com) or fax (0086 731 82650266). Note: After being accepted, applicants are required to bring the hard copies of all application materials (include all physical examination results) to Xiangya School of Nursing, Central South University when they make registration.

STEP 3: Online Application

After being surely accepted, Applicants are required to visit online application system of Chinese Scholarship Council at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/. Select the program named Chinese Government Scholarship and finish online application. The agency No. of Central South University is 10533.

Note: Only if you finish this online application, can you finally receive the formal Admission Notification from Central South University.

Application Materials

Applicants are required to prepare an application package. Please read the following part carefully to prepare the application materials. If the received application package is not complete, the application will not be accepted.

Documents

Requirements

Original copy

Photocopy

Application Form

Please fill the “Application Form of Master Program in Advanced Nursing Practice & Medical Technology in Developing Countries in Central South University” firstly, and then print the complete form out and sign your name and the date on it.

Graduation certificate & degree diploma

1. Graduation certificate and degree diploma must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English

2. Applicants expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date.

Official academic transcripts

1. The transcripts must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.

2. The transcripts should include list of courses taken and standard achieved.

Personal statement

1500 words in English. Please make a detailed statement from the perspectives of your academic background, work/research experience and achievements, research proposal, future career plans and intensions, etc.

CV

In English.

Recommendation letters

1. The referees can be professors or government officials from central or local government authorities.

2. The recommendation letter must be original documents either in Chinese or English.

Copies of English language proficiency test results

If the applicants are not native English speakers or whose undergraduate education was not in English shouldprovide English language proficiency test result

Photocopy of valid passport

The passport type must be ordinary.

Important: All successful candidates should enter in China and register with CSU with the same identity they used while applying for the maters’ program at CSU.

Recent passport size photos

One photo should be stuck on the application form.

Note:

The documents provided should be the original documents in English or inChinese; otherwise, notarized translations in English or in Chinese are required.

All the application materials will not be returned whether the applicant is accepted or not.

Application Deadline

All the application materials must be received before May 31, 2017. Any late applicationswill not be considered.excluding special case

The Admission Notification will be sent out in early August2017.

Admission

The eligibility of all the applicants will be assessed according to the requirements by theXiangya School of Nursing, Central South University

Registration Period

Late August, 2017, unless otherwise informed.

Contact Information

Address: Office for External Affairs, Room 628

Xiangya School of Nursing, Central South University

Changsha 410013, China

Telephone: (86-731) 82650265

E-mail: 410576328@qq.com (General Enquiry)

2017年中南大学发展中国家高级护理及医疗技术硕士项目招生简章

一、培养模式

学习年限

基本学习年限为2年。

教学方式

授课语言为英文。采用课堂教学,临床实践,学位论文选题报告等相结合的教学方式。通过申请,学员也可以选修一些由中文授课的本院课程。

课程设置

必修课(共14学分)

课程名称

学分

中国文化概论An Introduction to Chinese Culture

护理研究Nursing Research

循证护理实践Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare

高级临床护理Advanced Practical Nursing

选修课(共20个学分,从以下课程中选修2-3门。)

课程名称

学分

科技信息检索Science & Technology Review

流行病学Epidemiology

现代护理技术进展Advances of modern nursing technology

社区慢性病的护理与管理Nursing Care and Management of Chronic Disease Patient in Community

医学统计学及SPSS应用Medical Statistics & SPSS

现代人文护理Modern Humanitarian Nursing

护理教育学Nursing Education

公共卫生事业管理Health Service Management

培养环节(共10个学分,包括四周的临床实践。)

课程名称

学分

学位论文选题报告Thesis

临床实践Clinical practice

学术报告(Seminar

(注意:并非每一年所有的选修课都会开设。如果一门课程的选课人数少于3人,该课程将不予开设。)

硕士论文

学生应围绕一些关于临床护理实践的各个方面开展论文研究的准备工作。第一学期末,学院会请一些教员做论文指导老师,同时安排学生选择其导师。学位论文须与培养临床护理决策能力紧密结合,体现学生运用护理及相关学科理论、知识和方法分析、解决护理实际问题的能力。论文类型可以是研究报告、个案研究等多种形式。学位论文撰写须按照《中南大学研究生学位论文撰写规范》,字数一般不少于2万字(不含中英文摘要、参考文献、附录和致谢部分)。

学位要求与学位授予

在规定年限之内修满31学分,成绩合格,完成学位论文并通过答辩者,经中南大学学位评定委员会审核批准后,授予中南大学硕士学位。

资助内容

项目由中华人民共和国商务部提供“中国政府奖学金”,涵盖了学费和生活费。还包括所有学生1次来回及2年制研究生1次探亲的国际往返机票。生活费36000元/年/人,一次性安家费3000元/人。

二、申请条件

1须是非中国国籍人士,持有效外国护照。遵守中华人民共和国法律法规与中南大学规章制度,尊重中国人民风俗习惯;

2、已获得学士学位,具有较高的英语水平,具有3年以上工作经验,年龄不超过45岁,同时符合所报高校招生简章规定的专业要求;

3、政府官员、学术机构中层以上研究或管理人员、相关领域中高级管理人员;

4、托福考试高于615分(纸考)或250分(机考),或新托福高于100分,或雅思考试高于6.5分。其中托福作文分数不低于5.0,雅思写作部分不低于6.0。或其他英语语言证明材料。母语为英语者或大学教育完全由英语教学的申请者无须提供英语考试成绩

5、身体健康,无中国法律法规禁止入境的疾病,无严重高血压、心脑血管疾病、糖尿病等其他严重慢性疾病、精神性疾病或者有可能对公共卫生造成重大危害的传染病,非重大手术后恢复期及急性病发作期,非肢体严重残疾,非孕期;

6、在华期间不携带配偶或亲友;

7、申请人须经中国驻其所在国使馆推荐

申请程序

首先,申请者请在电子版中南大学发展中国家高级护理及医疗技术硕士项目研究生申请表上填写完整,再打印出表格,签上名字和日期。

其次,申请者需要将所有申请材料的电子版以电子邮件(410576328@qq.com)或传真(0086 731 82650266)的形式发送给中南大学湘雅护理学院外事办公室。

注:被录取之后,申请者需要将所有申请材料的纸质版带来,在报到时交给中南大学湘雅护理学院。

最后,申请者请登录中国国家留学基金管理委员会来华留学网上报名信息平台http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/,进入项目“中国政府奖学金”,进行网上申请。中南大学的受理机构编号为10533

注:申请人完成上述网上申请后,方可收到中南大学录取通知书。

申请材料

申请者需要准备一整套申请材料。请仔细阅读以下内容,并按要求准备申请材料。如果寄到的材料不全,将不予受理。

申请材料

要求

原件

复印件

申请表

所有的信息必须在电子版“中南大学发展中国家高级护理及医疗技术硕士项目研究生申请表”填写完整之后,打印出纸质版表格,再签上名字和日期。

毕业证书、学位证书

1. 毕业证书和学位证书必须是原件或者公证过的中文或英文复印件

2. 如果申请者在读,则需要提供校方的证明信表明即将毕业的日期。

正式成绩单

1. 成绩单必须是中文或英文的原件或者公证过的复印件。

2. 成绩单必须包括所学的所有课程和最终达到的标准。

个人陈述

1500字,请从学术背景、与申请专业有关的研究工作经历及成果、攻读研究生阶段的学习和研究计划以及毕业后的发展目标等几个方面进行陈述。

个人简历

英文撰写。

推荐信

1. 所在国家政府部门、地方教育行政部门、大学或高级官员的两封推荐信。

2. 推荐信必须是中文或英文的原件。

英文水平证明

如母语为非英语或本科学历的教学语言非英语,申请者需提交英文水平证明。

有效护照复印件

护照必须是有效的普通护照。

注意:所有获得录取的候选人在入境和开学注册时所持的护照必须与该复印件的原件一致。

近期护照相片

一张贴于申请表上。

注意:提供的申请材料必须是英文或中文原版;如无法提供原版材料,则必须提供经过公证的英文或中文翻译件。

无论申请结果如何,所有申请材料将不予退还。

截止日期

接收材料的截止日期为2017年5月31日。

发布录取通知书时间为20178月上旬。

资格审查

中南大学湘雅护理学院根据规定条件对申请者进行资格审查。

入学时间

20178月底,具体时间以录取通知书为准。录取的学生须严格按照录取通知书规定的时间到中南大学办理入学、注册手续。

联系方式

网址:http://nursing.csu.edu.cn/

电子邮箱: 410576328@qq.com (普通咨询)

电话: (86731) 82650265

传真: (86731) 82650266

地址: 中南大学湘雅护理学院,外事办公室628房间。

• Like 1

They have a wide range of specialist programmes in Medicine (Dermatology, Surgery, Neurosurgery, IM, etc) and degree programmes in other fields (Engineering, Law, Business, etc)  - at all levels, both undergraduate and postgraduate - at this university. 

Also MBBS. 

For everybody's info. 

Hi everyone!

I want to apply for an English-taught Master at Fudan university through the EU Window program. I would like to have a pre-admission letter from the university, since I think it would increase substantially the chance of getting the scholarship. I already contacted Fudan University, and they told me that to receive a pre-admission letter I need an Award Letter from the Office for Education and Culture, Mission od P.R. China to the European Union. Consequently, I sent emails also to this office, but I still haven't received any reply. Does anyone know if it is possible to get this Award Letter or should I just resign myself and submit the application form without pre-admission letter?

@esteebao NB You should hurry up because Fudan has early deadlines 

I am not sure if it is possible to submit your application without this pre-admission letter and still be placed at Fudan, if you do so, you might end up at a different school. Try to get in touch with this office. You can try to call them.

• New Members

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have any information on the embassy application for US citizens? Application deadlines would be particularly helpful. All the information concerning CSC scholarships has been deleted from the US Chinese embassy's website.

Thanks!