Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Ladies and gentle men, I bring good news!!! STATUSES ARE CHANGING ON CSC PLATFORM FOR THOSE WHO APPLIED THROUGH UNIVERSITIES!!!! Check yours and lets jubilate further!!!!!! If yours is In Progress, then you are a few steps away from your destination. Many people are reaching me to say, it has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all CHANGES AND LET THE FORUM VIBRATE with Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

My status in progress since may. I dont think it mentions we got the scholarship, ı think it just mean we selected by university , cuz at may university has ben selected me and informed but iso told me nothing definite yet, shouldnt be very hopeful

I have status In Progress, and applied through Chinese embassy Type A. Need to wait the announcement from the embassy. Wait till end of July.Need to prepare all the things.Resign from the office and buy airplane ticket.Cant wait..

• New Members

I'm from Malaysia. I applied through chinese embassy and got their reference letter. Then I used it to apply pre-admission letter (for degree study) from Zhejiang University.

Currently I'm waiting for the last step which is the final decision made by CSC council. So excited and cant wait to explore China!! 

• New Members

Hello guys, It's maybe a little #offtopic, but I really want to know. If you get the scholarship, do you pay for the flight ticket or it's covered? As for me, I have to pay about 500$ for one way ticket. Which is quite a lot.. 

• Like 1

@Georgian it depends on your situation. For Uni track you'll definitely buy the air ticket. For embassy applicants you may or may not need to pay depending on bilateral agreements. @Vitus you can still be rejected by CSC. it's rare but happens. I don't know the reasons.

56 minutes ago, LanceGonza said:

Please someone help me it's rather urgent. What does the admission info:  通过 mean?? I really appreciate the help. Thanks.

to pass

through sth

• Like 1