Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@LanceGonza

Well, what was 通过? If it is 审核通过, it means that someone checked your application and that all your required documents were up to snuff, but not necessarily that you were admitted.

If it says 录取 anywhere, then you are for sure admitted. Need more information than just 通过。

• Like 1

@hejmeddig thanks. It simply was like on the online page of the university "Admission Info: 通过 " and nothing else. This is the directly copied line .....    录取结果/Admission Info:通过

Edited by LanceGonza
  • Like 2

Dear Chinese Government Scholarship applicant,

This is to inform you that Tsinghua University would like to nominate you as a candidate for Chinese Government scholarship. 

Please note that the Scholarship awarded result will be subject to the approval of the China Scholarship Council. Once the final result of the Chinese Government Scholarship is announced by the China Scholarship Council, we will promptly notify you by e-mail. If you fail to receive the Chinese Government Scholarship, the fees for the duration of your first academic year at Tsinghua University will be covered by yourself. From the second academic year, you will still have the chance to apply for the tuition scholarships for current graduate students at Tsinghua University (the tuition scholarships cover partial or full tuition fee for one academic year) based on the relevant policies of the Chinese government and Tsinghua University.

Thanks for your kind understanding. We sincerely welcome you to Tsinghua University. 

Best regards,
Graduate Scholarship and Grants Management Office

--

研究生院奖助管理办公室
Tsinghua University
  • Like 3

Yesterday I rejected by school, on university's portal my status has been changed to "rejected", my csc status "in progress"  university has gave me pre-admission at may. But they two days ago gave to CSC a recommend list and not contain my name thereafter my portal status changed to rejected, also university didnt get csc results yet and didnt announce it. Totally confused.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mahdi said:

Dear Chinese Government Scholarship applicant,

This is to inform you that Tsinghua University would like to nominate you as a candidate for Chinese Government scholarship. 

Please note that the Scholarship awarded result will be subject to the approval of the China Scholarship Council. Once the final result of the Chinese Government Scholarship is announced by the China Scholarship Council, we will promptly notify you by e-mail. If you fail to receive the Chinese Government Scholarship, the fees for the duration of your first academic year at Tsinghua University will be covered by yourself. From the second academic year, you will still have the chance to apply for the tuition scholarships for current graduate students at Tsinghua University (the tuition scholarships cover partial or full tuition fee for one academic year) based on the relevant policies of the Chinese government and Tsinghua University.

Thanks for your kind understanding. We sincerely welcome you to Tsinghua University. 

Best regards,

--

研究生院奖助管理办公室
Tsinghua University

@Mahdi I did not receive this mail from Tsinghua, so I think I was not nominated

for the Scholarship. There still any chance I can get it?

• New Members

Hello everybody. What does it mean when a University publishes "Provisionally Admitted Applicants List"? I didn't find my name on it, so does it mean they rejected me? Also, my status on their website is still "Have entered school". I am confused by this and now I have to wait until Monday to get their reply.