Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Hello guys, who can send me  the most up-to-dated form of foreign physical examination? or tell me, from where i can find it? I have searched it in Chinese Givernment Scholarship's official page, but I couldnot find.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hey guys, 

I guess the three-uni-applying doesn't work this year... I guess we have to register second account for a new uni. Has anyone done this and feels guilty because Im kind of afraid they can reject you for applying twice with the same passport data. 

What HSK lvl have you and has anyone applied even if the HSK requirements don't match?

Peace,

Mary

@annnannanan

You need a report from your X-ray, not the big scan, a report on a normal piece of paper, to show how findings are normal, in other words, no TB. 

3 hours ago, miss-kapa said:

I guess the three-uni-applying doesn't work this year...

This must be new. 

4 minutes ago, Angelina said:

You need a report from your X-ray, not the big scan, a report on a normal piece of paper, to show how findings are normal, in other words, no TB. 

Should I include other blood test reports?? or these two are enough(Aids and Syphilis) ??

Guys, Can you tell me how long should be the statement of purpose/ study plan, I could not find anything from the page of the uni that I want to apply. I saw somewhere that for graduate studies it should  be more than 1200 words, but there was not mentioned anything about the limit, is 2000 words too much? I have included detailed study and future plans 

For graduate studies it should look more like a research proposal in terms of the format. 

Check with the university or embassy and see if there is a word limit. At least 1200 words.

@annnannanan

1 minute ago, Angelina said:

For graduate studies it should look more like a research proposal in terms of the format. 

Check with the university or embassy if there is a word limit. At list 1200 words.

there is not mentioned anything on their website, neither minimum words nor limit. I have searched all the page.

is research proposal different from statement of purpose/ study plan. I have written about my work/ study experience, reasons to study at uni and program. study plan and also future plans, is not it enough? or should i include anything else?

For graduate studies it should include a research proposal. It depends on what kind of studies you are applying for, a prospective PhD student should write something different from a prospective language student. They only have a minimum word limit.

1 minute ago, Angelina said:

depends on what kind of studies you are applying for, a prospective PhD student should write something different from a prospective language student. They only have a minimum word limit.

but i am applying for master's degree, i cannot get what kind of proposal should i write

• New Members

Hello, can I ask when is the best time to do physical examinations?
The program I intend to partecipate starts at Sept.11, 2017 - since the physical form is valid for 6 months, do I need to take examinations after 11 March in order to not do them again in China?
Or the 6 months validity is intending only for requesting the X1 Visa?

Thanks a lot.

• New Members
Michael Ackom-Ghansah

Hi, Am Michael from Ghana.

I want to make direct application of the CSC scholarship to two universities: Shandong University and Shanghai University. I need a guarantor and guidlines to the payment of the application fee and posting of the required documents. Thank you