Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@Dgengy

The CSC portal had the option to withdraw your application but it may be too late to do that. I would assume that most places have your documents already and everything is set.

I guess you can try sending mail to them but it may not work.

19 hours ago, Baha said:

@kouch I got a Type-D scholarship which doesn't include accommodation. Only Tuition fee.

Hi you can join your friends over at the SJTU scholarships topic. They've discussed a lot on accomodation

@Cedy 

They sent me this mail few days ago.
"Dear Muhammad Umair Ahsan
My name is Huang, I am from Zhejiang University of Science and Technology(ZUST) and in charge of the master program of intelligent manufacturing and control engineering.

I passed your master program application a month ago and today I write this email want to know the probability of your coming to our university for master degree study.
If you don't plan to come to our university, please let us know as soon as possible."
  • Like 1

@The Bill I applied to two universities and at the end of last month, I have withdrawn my application from one of them.

@Danteveli I have contacted the host university and asked them to withdraw my application at the end of last month. They said that they will remove my name from their nomination list; however, in CSC the application status is still "In Progress".

• New Members

Hi friends,

I received email from DUT in April that says "we have reviewed your documents for scholarship, pls dont worry about it".

any one who received the same email or can tell me what does mean and when will be announced the result?

@abdul it is possible if the quota at the university still available. The university makes waiting list candidates may be the university doesn't know how many quotas at the university so that the university did it. Ex: the list candidates: 1 until 35 candidates, the waiting list candidates: 1 until 10 candidates. If the university has 45 quotas, it means the waiting list candidates also get the scholarship. If it is just 40 quotas, it means only 5 waiting list candidates get the scholarships n the others do not get it. Maybe csc just know about the quota every university so that some university make waiting list candidates. 

• Like 2