Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Is anyone else here from the US (having applied directly to their university for CGS-type B Masters Program) awaiting results?

-Sichuan University (My name was on the recommended list of CGS sent from ChuanDa to CSC).

-Zhejiang University.

-Dalian University of Technology.

• Like 1

@KambiliI'm sorry , but I really think it's not a good idea to make fun of or look down upon a community or a country, people can get offended. This forum is to help eachother and share ideas , not to carry out such activities.))

@drhaleem No bro, you don't need to pick up your documents personally, they'll or they have already posted you, just contact the university or check their website for tracking number.

Mostly, they use EMS to post documents.

@Nhq0117Thanks)) Yeah , it's my second Phd)). And there no specific timeline for Heilongjiang , it's a nationwide thing. Just chill and if you're accepted by the university, you'll get the scholarship for sure and documents as well)

50 minutes ago, Shawnkane said:

No bro, you don't need to pick up your documents personally, they'll or they have already posted you, just contact the university or check their website for tracking number.

Mostly, they use EMS to post documents.

@Shawnkane hello.. so doc like jw201/202 will be send through EMS and not by email? since it take longer time to receive

On 7/9/2017 at 9:25 PM, Maruli Tua said:

Hello, guys. My status has changed to be In Progress via Chinese Embassy in Indonesia. I have mailed my first preference of university to ask if my document is there from CSC or not. The university said "Sorry that we haven't got your documents", but my status csc has been changed to be In Progress. Anybody can help me for this condition? What does it mean? Thank you so much for your help guys

@Maruli Tua hi,, sorry to finding this late. Me too haven't received any email from embassy even if my status has changed to be In progress. But I think we're failed since in the embassy page says they will sends Award Letters to qualified candidates on May and applicants who are not on the list of candidates will not get noticed. 

did you only apply through type A?

@Shawnkane Ah, there’s always someone holier than thou :)But looking down was never my intention. Afghanistan is a fascinating country, which used to be well-developed and cultured before the unfortunate era of wars started. Apologies to any Afganis who might have gotten offended. 

• Like 1

@wandaa all of my friends from Indonesia also haven't received any email from embassy. Some of them have gotten their information from their universities because they asked to their university choices n their universities also informed them even though they don't ask their universities. In my case, I emailed SEU on June 24 n I asked for twice on July 4, but SEU doesn't reply mine. I also choose GUFS for my 2nd choice n GXI in the 3rd. I have emailed them but no response. Everybody don't know who are on the list candidates so that we still wait the good news. And seniors said if your 1st university haven't gotten your application, may be your application is in your 2nd or 3rd university or other universities because the quota in your 1st,  2nd n 3rd university choices is full. Everything can happen. Hope the good one comes soon.