Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

I just received a reply from Nanjing university, they informed me that I wasn't nominated by them for the CSC.

Nanjing university was my third choice. I hope that Fudan or Wuhan university have an other answer (I just contacted them).

@graycYes, I have applied UIBE for PhD in Finance.

According to the list published by Embassy in Poland, I am nominated by CSC - still I do not know for which University :P (UIBE was my first choice, then Xiamen Uni and CUFE).

I've been admitted to Xiamen University, and they even already sent me the admission package, but self funding is ticked on the JW202 form, even though they haven't even released the scholarship results yet. I'm not sure what to think, but I'm worried. :( I've emailed them but gotten no reply.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kebat said:

congratulations. did u apply for type B scholarship? are u Phd student?

I dont know if i got the scholarship yet actually. only admission. Thats why im worried. I'm masters student, applied for type B scholarship

Finally heard back from the Toronto consulate, I officially have the scholarship and need to pick up documents for my student visa. 

He didn't specify anything else, but I communicated in previous emails that I've been accepted for Masters degree programs at Zhejiang University and Xiamen University, and that I want to go to Xiamen. 

So hyped!

• Like 3