Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Did anyone else receive this email:

Dear Mr. XX XX,

We have contacted CSC and get to know that your CSC scholarship application will be approved by CSC and you will be warded CSC scholarship to study at Zhejiang University. Congratulations.

The university is expected to receive approved papers from CSC next week. Please re-confirm your postal address information to receive the admission papers so that the admission papers could be posted for you as soon as we receive it:

City: 

Phone No.:

Company: 

Address: 

Postal Code:

Sincerely,

Tang Li

Office of Management for Postgraduate Students

International College

Zhejiang University

and not have there name be on the list posted today?

http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=279&object_id=13776

I emailed Mr. Tang Li directly today to confirm whether or not I was awarded the scholarship.

@Erich, you have applied to three different universities if I remember correctly. Maybe this is causing some issue regarding your documents. Perhaps another university has already admitted you and prepared your documents? I'd contact ISO of respective universities ASAP.

The wait is killing me, too. I'm getting very nervous as my flight is already booked for September 1st. Hopefully we all hear back by the end of this week!

• Like 1

• New Members

Hi @Erich I also received something similar from Xiamen but not more concrete as yours. hopefully we'll here some good news in the coming days.

Dear Applicant,
Warm greetings from Xiamen!
We haven't received any updates from the CSC yet.
But once we receive the final results from CSC, we need to send you the Admission Package as early as possible.
Therefore we need to collect the information for Admission Package Delivery in advance.
Please use the following format we provided to reply with the information requ ired for Admission Package Delivery:
1) Name of Recipient;
(FORMAT: John Smith)
2) Cell Phone Number;
(FORMAT: +86 11111111111 , where +86 is the Area Code for China, 11111111111 is the cell phone number)
3) Telephone Number;
(FORMAT: +86 (0)592 2184792 , where +86 is the Area Code for China, (0)592 is the Area Code for Xiamen City, 2184792 is the telephone number)
4) Detailed Physical Address;
(FORMAT: Room 305, No.3 Jiageng Building, No.422 Siming South Road, Siming District, Xiamen, Fujian Province, 361005, China.
Please inlude room number, building number, street number, district, city, province, postcode, country and all other necessary detials. DO NOT USE P.O.BOX. )
Please take this seriously and be very cautious about what you are going to write and reply by August 3, 2017.
Thanks for your cooperation!
--
Sincerely yours,
Admissions Office of XiamenUniversity
Admissions Office,
Jiageng 3 Bldg,
Xiamen University,
Fujian Province, 361005
China

• Like 1

Hi guys I finally get the scholarship, I will study at huazhong university of science and technology.

P.S: I applied through the embassy to Fudan, Wuhan and Nanjing university and I failed to get acceptance in the 3 universities so the embassy send my documents to an other university  (Huazhong).

Congratulations to those who won the scholarship and good luck for those who still waiting for the results ! !

• Like 1

• New Members

Hi everyone. I have been accepted to Central University of Finance and Economics but I'm going to UIBE for my language training. I was wondering if someone could explain how the stipend is going to work. 

• New Members

Hi all, I'm still waiting for my application results. I got recommended by CUPL in Beijing. My ISO contact stated that she is still waiting for the results. I decided to contact the CSC myself. They told me they could check my status directly, but to do so requires a CSC number. My contact gave me a number, but the lady on the phone stated that such a number is not valid. Does anyone know where I may find this CSC number?

Hi, how is everyone here ?

Guys, can someone tell how much is the monthly allowance given for language students who applied through the embassy ? I read before that it was 3000/month but the news is not updated. I thought I would find it on the admission notice but there is nothing about that. 

Thanks !

• Like 2