Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

On 11/08/2017 at 10:51 AM, gmpaula said:

@gmpaula Hello Gmpula, Mine situation is same as yours. I called graduate Admission and they told me they haven't received 2nd Batch csc results yet, so we need to wait patiently. Don't worry, we will win receive good news soon. some candidates are still waiting for csc results.

• Like 2

hello guys, im from Indonesia and nominated by embassy. However until now I dont know the university I got admitted to. No info from my preferences university. is any of you guys from Indonesia applying through embassy perhaps already contacted by your preferred University? 

I wonder how much tuition fee you who will study in English program pay for this semester. I will study in english program. The tuition fee is 120000 for 2yrs. I am awarded CSC. However, I checked that CSC will support 29000yuan per year.... I didn't check before...

• Like 1

Hi guys, hope you are doing well !!

I've two questions please:

1-when the scholarship is given to the students, the start of the month or the end?

2- is it sent complete  (3500 kuai for PhD) or there is some additional charges?

Thank's in advance 

• New Members

Good evening, I just recently joined this website. I have received the CSC scholarship and will be attending Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and will be studying LLM Law taught in English. Anyone else going to be at my school or in my program? thanks

• Like 2

Can anyone confirm if a copy of a foreigner physical exam is sufficient for getting the visa at an embassy, or does it have to be an original? I had one done almost 6 months ago in China to include in the application package for CGS, but the original is probably at CSC.