Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Shandong University

Yunnan University of Finance and Economics

Communication University of China

Northeast Normal University

And much, much more

I know there might not be much activity, but we're a lot better off trying to make those topics active, than losing information in a great big CSC topic which in a few months will be closed.

• Like 2

@xit from my understanding, if you stay in in a hotel or hostel that is allowed to have foreigners, they will register your passport with the police. If you stay at a citizen's house, then you have to register with the police personally. I'm not sure how it works once you start school.

Someone else jump in and confirm or add to this.

This will sound as a atrange question, but what if I abandon my studies in the middle of the year (General Scholar, Type A)? Will there be any impact on my future visa application and/or will I have to return any money?

I may need to start a new job before the year ends, but it would be great if I could study Mandarin during that time.

Hello guys,

I received my documents on Friday and preparing to go for Visa application on Monday. But the documents I got only included the JW201 and the school's admission letter. Isn't there supposed to be a scholarship document from the CSC spelling out what the scholarship package actually entails? Please someone help me before I am denied the visa at the embassy.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, Jabri said:

No @SaintGersh, I too only received 2 documents, the JW201 form and the other one is the admission letter. 

@Jabri Thanks. Good to know. But apart from the CSC number in the heading of the admission, did your admission letter state that you will be studying on a scholarship, with full details of what the scholarship covers? Cos mine did not. There is no mention of scholarship in the admit letter.

I also want to know, have you gotten your visa already? If so, how was the process?