Chinese-Forums

Downtime the last few hours

roddy

Or maybe not...

Site appeared to go down while I was checking in during the interval of a play. Managed to fire off a quick email to support as the curtain was coming up and had to turn my phone off. As you can imagine, the worry quite spoiled my enjoyment of the touching reunion of Leontes and Hermione. Upon exiting the theatre, pursued not by a bear but by those worries, I found all the topic pages seemed to be not working. However it seems that might have been specific to certain IP ranges or something - still working on that.

So apologies if you've had disruption the last three and half hours. Root cause seems to have been a server upgrade I didn't know about going awry. 

Yup, wasn't working for some hours last night. The main page showed, but threads and (sub-)forums did not. Was glad to see roddy online though so he'd probably know there's something wrong - later confirmed by an admin warning on the front page.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...