Chinese-Forums

Anybody willing to write Chinese Subtitles for Kids Shows for $?

Xuesheng99

• New Members

Hi all,

I've been learning Chinese via Chinesepod with limited success in the last three years. A big breakthrough I've found is to ignore Chinesepod and watch kids cartoon shows (specifically: GG Bond).  I find that by watching these shows i'm able to better memorize the sentences as well as any new vocabulary (I think it's because some kids shows are so ridiculous that it is easier to ingrain/visualize in my head then listening to a podcast). 

However, the issue I keep on running into is that I'm not able to understand a lot of the dialogue. Is anybody (or do you know of a Chinese native) that is willing to write out the Chinese subtitles for these shows? I'll be taking the chinese subtitles and then converting to Pinyin via google so that I can learn the new vocab/structure. Of course i'm willing to pay! (I consider it a tuition fee)

I've tried Fluent U but they don't have a lot of kids shows so I have limited success with them as well.

Thanks!

• Like 1