Chinese-Forums

New forum too hard to browse

LinZhenPu

This new format is too hard to use. I can't pursue certain sub forums to my leisure and I can't find the sub forum I want to post in. Could Roddy add a page that lists all of the forums and sub forums the same way as before? (ie with activity summary and latest post)

It definitely didn't use to be the home page, so probably you had the other page as a bookmark or something in your browser, or it was the first link that popped up in the toolbar history because that's the page you went to the most.

The layout of the current homepage is basically the same as the old layout.

I do want to rearrange that menu though - have 'forums' always visible at the top level. 

Incidentally, if you have a specific set of subforums you want to keep an eye on, the easiest solution might be the new Activity Streams - you can filter for only subforums you are interested in. I wrote up a bit of a guide for this. If you look at the Create a Stream page - choose 'topics' under Content Types at bottom left, then use the cog icon on select the subforums you want, set the other filters up how you want them, give it a name, save it, and it'll appear under your Activity dropdown.