Chinese-Forums

Have an Engineering Degree, wanted to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships(CGS) for another Degree programs

Jabri

Hi guys, my name is Jabri and I from Malaysia. I've just graduated last year on October and now looking for an opportunity to continue my studies in China.
My questions is, since I already have an Engineering Degree, am I still eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships for another Degree programs?
Is there any people out there who've gone through such process?
After thinking thoroughly, I've got few choices in my mind, that is I decided to continue my study on International relations[1st option], tourism management[2nd option] or Japanese Language[3rd option]. 
My friends suggested me to continue Master in one of the fields above with the reasons there is a higher percentage for me to get the scholarships, since there are more quota provided for Masters and PhD students and also to the fact that I've an Engineering Degree, thus, the Chinese scholarship council might give opportunity to another candidates. 

• Like 1

@Jabri

Yes, I have heard from many other students that they had a Bachelor Degree in their country nor matching their Master's in china at all. So you dont have to worry, 100% 

E.g. I am applying for a Master's program not matching my Bachelor's.

Peace, 

Mary

• Like 2