Chinese-Forums

Hello HSK traditional

Flickserve

I apologize, I can't answer your question. But I read your post and I was curious about something. 

You mentioned something about a reading and a listening section?

When does this happen? I just downloaded Hello HSK 4 the other day (I never used the others). I just passed the 4th test and aside from the audio examples & example sentences I've yet to come across any longer readings or listenings. Which to be honest, I was hoping for.

Looks way different from HSK 4. I'll download HSK 3 later just to see if it's my phone that has the problem.

But the interface of HSK 4 is much more simplistic so far based on my experience. I've done about the first 40 words (each section has 10).

No reading
No listening

Just small tests after each 10 words

I think the app only supports simplified characters.

On a side note I always had problems at using the Hello HSK app. The labels of the buttons and anywhere else in the GUI didn't show up so it was unusable. Today I contacted the support directly and I managed to solve the problem. Going to the section for changing the language and selecting the language again makes the text appear. I don't know if any of you had this issue.

I'm using an iPhone 6 updated to the latest version of iOS and I downloaded the app from the Italian App Store. I'm not sure why it didn't work. The app doesn't support Italian language and maybe it wasn't programmed in a way to have a fallback to English language in case the locale of the phone isn't one of the supported languages. I hope they'll fix it in the next release, anyway I finally got it working by forcing the language. Maybe other people can confirm if they had the same problem. Hope this was useful for you.

IMG_6515.PNGIMG_6514.PNG92E4761F@1011490B.20B9CB58.pngIMG_6516.PNG