Chinese-Forums

Does anyone watch the 对话 TV Program?

goldy

I was wondering if anyone watches the CCTV 对话 tv program. They seem to have a new topic every week and the videos are all on Youtube. The ones that I have watched have all been really interesting with a wide variety of guests on the show. I've actually learned a lot from just watching these. I think it is suitable for any Chinese learner at the upper intermediate level or above. Most of the content is easy to understand and clearly explained so I think it is a really good resource. Has anyone else seen this show? What do you think of it?

• Like 2

I haven't watched 对话 before but I will check it out now. Thanks for the recommendation.

This is the link to the official show's page in cctv on-line and You Tube. I don't know whether you've noticed, but in You Tube, using Chrome with the Flash player (not Html 5), gives the option to change the speed (click 'settings'/'speed') and includes the 0.75 speed that doesn't distort speech noticeably but makes a huge difference to listening comprehension.

• Like 2