Chinese-Forums

X ray, Aids and Syphilis reports

Roberta

• New Members

Hello everyone! I hope someone can help me :wall. I am applying to the Eu window scholarship and I am wondering, what if I don't attach any X ray or Aids and Syphilis test report, but my doctor directly wrote down on the physical examination form all my laboratory test values and that there are no abnormal findings of heart, lungs, diaphhrams and mediastinum. Is this enough? Should I make her add the date and place of the laboratory examinations and something more specific about the tecnique and place and date where the X-ray exam was done? Or is absolutely mandatory to attach the reports?

Please, I am a bit desperate, I just found out about this problem, I am ready with all the other files

Thanks for paying attention

Roberta

I wouldn't worry too much about it, but be prepared to do it all again once you arrive in China. My physical examination had similar problems (last year), and I emailed the embassy about it before I submitted my application. This is the reply I got:

"Regarding the physical test, please explain to your doctor that it is a government compulsory public regulation for disease control. All the test should be done and be authentic. If you don't have certain result, you will have to do it when you arrive China before you can have the residence permit. "

I applied in Belgium, not through the EU window, but I assume it's similar. 

Good luck with your application!