Chinese-Forums

HSK example sentences - how useful?

markpete

Hi, all.  I recently took the HSK, and was looking for resources to help me study for it.  I wanted example sentences for each of the words on the vocabulary list, but the only resources I found like that used pretty advanced vocabulary (i.e. the example sentences used vocab that was above the level of the HSK test I was taking, so I had to look up new words just to get the example sentence).

Would other people be interested in something (e.g. a book) that gave example sentences for the HSK that used only simple vocab?  For example, sentences for HSK 3 that only used words that were HSK 3 or below.   I’m thinking of something like what I’ve attached here (that uses only HSK1 vocab). 

Would it be useful enough that you’d be willing to pay for it?  (I figure it it’s not worth at least $5 to someone, it’s not worth anyone's time to put it together.)  Any suggestions for what would make it more useful?

Thanks,

Mark

HSK_1_Vocabulary_and_Simple_Example_Sentences-sample.doc