Chinese-Forums

X1 Visa for 2 universities

HHov

Hello everybody!

Starting in September, I will be studying in China for almost a year.

However, this will be in two universities.

In the first half year, I'm attending a language program at a university in Beijing.

In the second half year, I will participate in an exchange with a university in Shanghai.

For those studying in China for a year, there is the X1 Visa. 
But I'm not sure if it is possible to get this visa, because both universities will send me the visa application form for only half a year.

Is it somehow possible to combine these, so that I can get a visa for a whole year?
If they give me two student visa's for half a year, I will have to leave China between these two programs, which I don't want. 

It would be awesome if someone could help me. I've called a thousand institutions already, but it seems like nobody knows the answer...

Hi, the university in China is quite strict so I don't think either of them will issue you a one year student visa while you are studying there for only 6 months. However you do can go to some visa agency to ask you for assistance, in that case you will need to pay some extra fees though.