Chinese-Forums

Can I be caught or banned from working for this?

everybodylovesnaymon

everybodylovesnaymon

I changed jobs while in china but company A cancelled z visa because I left leaving me on 30 day stay permit. So I found agency who wanted me to work for company B  (big mistake, I was naive at the time)  temporarily on a tourist visa while I applied for new (probably fake) z visa. I was convinced to sign and worked there for only 2 weeks after I had done some more research into it and eventually decided to quit, cut my losses and come home to save me the hassle of going to HK and doing anything illegal etc. I am home now and have been offered new job by company C directly (definitely legit and can sponsor z visa). My question is whether or not it's likely company B or agency would report me to PSB out of spite as I did a midnight runner on them when I realised they were taking advantage of me. Does PSB have to catch me in person working? I'm concerned this will affect the brand new visa application I am doing right now and that Ill have been banned from entering. It's worth noting I was never paid for the 2 weeks I did work after I left, I've certainly learnt my lesson at least. Thanks for reading.

14 hours ago, everybodylovesnaymon said:

but company A cancelled z visa

Did they give you an official termination letter (known as a letter of release) saying you are no longer working for them as well?

Otherwise you might not be able to get a Z visa from company C anyway.

• 2 weeks later...