Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

@TiriThat's always a possibility. However I am doubtful of that because of the email they sent last week:

"We will start to prepare your admission documents after CSC’s final decision, and your admission package is expected to be delivered in late July. After delivery, you can login your account on Study@SJTU website to find the tracking number of your package."

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 10:59 PM, Abdul Rehman said:

Firstly, how we will work with student visa? 

Secondly, what kind of barriers we can face in finding the side jobs?

I've answered this earlier in the thread. Basically it's gray area, some process you should do but nobody does. 

As for finding jobs it's mainly perseverance and hard work and knowing what you're willing to accept. 

• Like 1

@Nhq0117 Thank you! I'm trying so hard not to overreact here xd

@Ramloc17 I'm definitely gonna be refreshing that website when the reservation starts. I kind of guessed I'll be on Minhang, since School of Foreign Languages is there, I hope it's as simple as that. I'm still not sure about the dorm though, i like 9 but the future there is kinda unsteady with the renovating and stuff xd I also hope my payment with Visa card will pass. And I don't wanna know the charge for currency exchange...