Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

3 hours ago, saliou said:

i already tried

I'm sorry, you already tried what?.

I don't guarantee you 100% that it will work, that's why I said I suggest. You can always contact SJTU international office to ask if they can accept a language proficiency certificate done by your university's International Office. Hey, you have nothing to lose so give it a try! Good Luck!

Hey, guys! Got this email from the Graduate School of SJTU yesterday. Was too busy to post it

So in short the results might be out in 1 or 2 weeks and they have already sent the documents of the nominated students to the CSC, and SJTU is just waiting for the approval.

sjtu.jpg

• Like 2

Fingers crossed! Found this online a month or so ago http://news.at0086.com/China-university/Top-5-Aspects-You-Should-Know-to-Apply-for-Chinese-Government-Scholarship.html

It says Recruitment of Scholarship Students
CSC will review all the application documents received from the designated authorities to make necessary adjustments on the proposed institutions. You will not be processed if you are not compliant with recruitment regulations or the application documents are incomplete. Qualified applications will be forwarded to different institutions and the final decision whether to admit the applicants or not will be made by the institutions.

So basically according to this the final say on CSC Scholarship is with the Institution, the CSC just checks if we meet all the criteria and what not. I have one question though, if we are not awarded A type Scholarship will we automatically be considered for B type Scholarship or do we have to apply to that separately? (it is very similar to A type, the stipend is a tad lower though)

• Like 1