Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

Thanks. 

Seems like a standardized process, although it seems rather slow. Not sure about superseding the EU window, although I've been led to believe getting the nomination from the school means pretty good odds for final CSC approval

Congs to all. In the end we all win. What you know today you didn't know a year ago, and regardless of the result the experience stays with you. Never give up because you never know if the next trial would be the one that works out. Good luck to everyone in your future. 

• Like 3

@Nhq0117 Yeah, and in retrospect I somewhat regret that because I really hope my EU Window application will be prioritized over the University application. We shall see. I think that they had the type A decisions completed 3 weeks ago and that the big publication was today.

Tbh, you can have internships under a student visa as long as the university agrees. In my experience though, most students have a side hustle and the authorities can't care less. 

I've done enough side jobs (even modelling) and I have never encountered any problems.