Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

I just found this thread after months offline. I've been pre-admitted to Sjtu  for master's in satellite navigation and remote sensing and also applied for the Shanghai Government Scholarship. 

• Like 3

Also, for those like me that the scholarship detail is not there anymore, it is showing for me on the view link. You have the colourful arrows, and under the colourful arrows they added the scholarship status. 

Edit: it was always there, it shows the one from the application period with no updates. The suspense is killing me.

• Like 3

• New Members

Hi, guys. Congratulations to people, who got good news!

But I'm really confused with the system. So, I guess, if you applied directly to the university, now you get "self paid" status. I know several guys, who are in the same position as me right now. Did anyone, who applied directly, got scholarship status?

I clicked on the "Enrollment" link and agreed to come to the University (just to see what happens). And there is a new link "tuition fee" in my cabinet, where it's said that I don't need to pay it. 
Does anybody know what is going on? Do we need to click this link to be considered for the scholarship? I'm really confused by the lack of the information. 

ho6YdO56k6o.jpg

-1m4zBobqWs.jpg