Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

Hello!

I'm joining this discussion late!

1.Country/Region of Origin:  US
2.College applying to: School of International and Public Affairs
3.Program: Master
4.Have you done your previous studies in China?: No
5.What Scholarship(s) have you applied for?: CSC – through the university
7.How did you do your medical checkup ?:  Haven't done it yet, does anyone know when do we need to get it done by?
9.Status of your application: Waiting for CSC

so i emailed them and got this reply

Dear Student,

Thank you for your email.

SJTU has recently updated some students’ scholarship results in the Study@SJTU system (http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn/EN/Default.aspx), please sign in your account and check your scholarship status. Please note that if it shows “self-paid” in your homepage, it means you have failed to get any scholarship (From Type A to D) in SJTU and will be enrolled as a non-scholarship student. If it still shows “under review”, please wait for more time for your scholarship result to be updated later. 
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

• Like 1

I love that they keep us in the dark like this, changing the status without any information. I mean, if you guys didn't email them, we wouldn't now anything. Some Universities posted lists of nominated candidates, but nah, why do that, better mess the stuff up when no one's looking. I wouldn't take anything they say for now too serious. Clearly, the procedure is too messy to know anything definite at this point.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, 

I have been reading your posts and I have one doubt. My applicacion has been looking this way for almost a month now. With the enrollment: yes link in red. Does that mean that I already confirmed that I will be going to SJTU?

sjtu.thumb.png.5283fb3f2dbdb8264ba755d8b6f404dc.png

Hi,

I applied to Sjtu  for master's in satellite navigation and remote sensing and also applied for the Shanghai Government Scholarship.  I got the per-admission letter about a month ago, as for the scholarship it still says under review. So i've decided to contact my department and ask if they know when the scholarships will be awarded and what about the accommodation. Here is the response: 

"All the scholarship result has not come out yet. It should come out soon. Please wait some more days:)
And the dormitory reservation guidance need to wait for the scholarship result. I think that is why ISSC asked you to consult me. 
Thanks,
Jun"