Chinese-Forums

Wechat Moment 了 and 如何

chinesekitten

Hiii everybody!

I need some help with a short status update. I wanna post a "moment" on wechat, but I want the caption to be right without mistakes. So that's about what I want to write:

在捷克跟杨旭文拍摄,得到 郑恺的花冠,拥抱Angelbaby, 看见我最喜欢的鹿晗。我如何这么幸运 T-T 谢谢给我们最快乐的时间。Best day ever!

I don't know if the grammar is right and also I'm unsere if I should use some 了 to make it right?

Also I'd love to hear some suggestions about how to write it better - maybe be using better vocab and if 如何 is okay to write on a wechat moment and in this sentence or would it seem weird? 

Thanks to everybody!

WeChat is where you don't care about grammar. People will understand you. Besides, you can call it "historical/narrative present" :P or an omission of "这样的事都让我碰上了".

我如何这么幸运 T-T is perfectly fine. An alternative is 我为何如此幸运. But I think yours is better.

And stop worrying about every sentence you say. Your Chinese is pretty good. And you're not writing a thesis. Relax and enjoy. :)

• Like 3