Chinese-Forums

I wanna know good learning chinese schools.

SuperRacoon

Hi, there.

Im a student who will start my master program in Tsinghua University, Beijing.

My course is English course, however, I feel I need to learn Chinese  before the semester starts.

So, I'm thinking that I go to Beijing on July and learn chinese for 2months before the semester.

Would you recommend me good and cheap chinese schools or your learing ways.

I'm studying Chinese by myself now, but, I feel it's a very difficult language only by myself.

If you give me advices about it, I will really appreciate you for it

Beijing Language and Culture University offers summer courses, but the deadline for application is soon: earliest deadline for a summer course is May 26, 2017, and then deadlines for other summer courses are in June.

Beijing and Language Culture University is very close to Tsinghua, so it may be convenient to study Chinese at BLCU in July and August and then move right into Tsinghua in September.

http://admission.blcu.edu.cn/en/Info.aspx?m=20140312165530857010

• Like 2

When I studied at Tsinghua, I took a Chinese course at the BC, as it was the closest location (right next to McDonalds on Wudaokou). Those private language schools are way more flexible and usually cheaper than university courses. Before starting to sound too much like an employee of that school I just leave a link to their homepage: http://www.bcmandarinschool.com/en/index.php?m=&c=index&a=lists&catid=12

• Like 1